Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Garden item is broken

Hello, i recently bought a lvl 195 bracelet for my warrior for 600k, and its supossed to give 25 energy regen but it doesnt. Ive mailed support 4 days ago but noone has got back to me. Any chance u could fix the item or refund me?

I tried to paste screenshot of the item here but its too large. The bracelet is level 195 from faction lux shop and its called Cloaked lich bracer of fortitude.

Re: Garden item is broken

Hello, i recently bought a lvl 195 bracelet for my warrior for 600k, and its supossed to give 25 energy regen but it doesnt. Ive mailed support 4 days ago but noone has got back to me. Any chance u could fix the item or refund me?

I tried to paste screenshot of the item here but its too large. The bracelet is level 195 from faction lux shop and its called Cloaked lich bracer of fortitude.
Could you have another bracelet with energy regen as well? Two bracelets or rings with regen don’t stack (with one exception but forget what the set is called).
You were nothing but great to your ho, and you told her that she was the only ho for you. And that she was better than all the other hoes in the world. And then suddenly... she's not yo' ho no mo'.
LunaRogue- 200

Re: Garden item is broken

Only other mana regen i have and use is my amulet. Its strange, when i first bought it. It didnt work. I tinkered with it and got the cross to show up once but it went away and now i cant get it back.