Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Trying to Get Main Account Back is a Pain

I've been doing the back and forth with support for about a month now and still haven't been able to get my account back. I'm pretty sure I never linked an email to it and if I did that I don't remember which I did because the email that I thought I did was linked to my old ios account... Is there a way besides through email to retrieve an account?

Re: Trying to Get Main Account Back is a Pain

Any other channel, you would still be asked the same security questions.

If you haven't already, please include the following:
. Account Username
. Account creation date (estimate)
. Character names, levels and worlds on the account
. Platinum purchases (values) on the account
. Premium purchases (items/upgrades)
. Trades on the account
. Some banked items on a particular character
. Email registered to the account
Additionally, dates for any purchases made to the account. We have to verify account ownership before we change passwords, emails, etc.

Apologies, I know it's a pain, but we can't just hand over accounts without verifying account ownership. We've been cracking down pretty hard on sold/bought/account transfers.

Re: Trying to Get Main Account Back is a Pain

Please don't take that as being ignored. We basically try to work from oldest to newest. BC of limitations with the support tool, sometimes someone will work through emails while another works through tickets in-game. It can lead to several days up to a week or so without a response. I apologize for the delay. It's a bit of juggling. We only have 1 full-time support agent.

Best general advice I can give when submitting tickets:
1. Include as much info as possible.
2. Only send in via 1 platform (due to limitations in our current tools, submitting on multiple platforms leads to that weird, "But I gave you this info already" when it's on another platform or in a later ticket/email. Generally, with tickets, we can easily see all them and this is avoided somewhat for in-game tickets, but def. can get confusing with emails. I know I often send out another email right after bc I search for duplicates and find another email with the needed info)
3. Again, apologies for the delay... Scalability and on-boarding a new support tool is a high priority for the CM/CS team.

I totally get the frustration of having to wait. It's completely understandable and warranted. We are working hard to find scalable solutions. These are just some tips that could help on the whole with the resources we currently have.