Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Support

[moved to ask for help]

This post is the last time you made a topic about this. Just for reference.
Smh restricting us on asking for support about our toons? Not trying to aggravate you or anything but that's just a joke of customer service. I work in a massive retail company and if we have this kind of customer service to our customers we would most likely be sued
While the Ask for help section isn’t the most popular one, admins still visit them frequently. Admins check all sections all the time (except on weekends)
General discussion is not the right section to ask for help.

Smh restricting us on asking for support about our toons? Not trying to aggravate you or anything but that's just a joke of customer service. I work in a massive retail company and if we have this kind of customer service to our customers we would most likely be sued
I'm assuming that most people who have an issue with your company don't go stand by the checkout and complain to the cashiers and other customers. More likely they would go to the Customer Service desk (the Support team) and get it figured out there. There are proper channels for complaints.

Like zeem said, while most players don't really check the Ask for Help section, I'm sure this is where most of Support spend their time on forums. Because that's their job, helping people.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Why is support choosing to ignore emails when I have asked them for proof of banning my toons... do they not have the correct info needed or what? They can't say they have been busy because took them a day to respond to my last email about my banned toons and all they gave me was a sentence saying sorry not being unbanned pretty much... would just like to say that with a game this big and the community as big as it is a bit of customer service and experience with dealing with customers would be good aspect to have when you hire people. You need to work for the customers and support them as much as you can because at the end of the day the customer pays your paycheck.
I don't think they are obligated to show you proof...How about you think back to the past few months and carefully consider everything you said and did. If they banned you, obviously they had a good reason.
Scenario. They banned him without context of what he said when he didn't do anything wrong. He gets banned and can't even tell them what happened because morons like you just assume he's always wrong.
You must not have band lol he was selling his toons through band and happened to let a few words slip in game... That's all it takes don't call Eragon a moron just because you have the brain capacity of a 10 year old

You must not have band lol he was selling his toons through band and happened to let a few words slip in game... That's all it takes don't call Eragon a moron just because you have the brain capacity of a 10 year old
There's no need for insults.

Corrupt had a valid point that occasionally mistakes do happen, and I completely agree that people should be able to petition Support accordingly. However in my experience, the vast majority of cases are banned for good reason, and the people who come on the forums to complain are the ones who are trying to play the innocence apple. That's the reasoning behind my original reply.

I don't think they are obligated to show you proof...How about you think back to the past few months and carefully consider everything you said and did. If they banned you, obviously they had a good reason.
Scenario. They banned him without context of what he said when he didn't do anything wrong. He gets banned and can't even tell them what happened because morons like you just assume he's always wrong.
Obviously your misinformed so keep off my post....
Balor
Aequilibrium chief(R.I.P)
220 warrior
220 mage
216 ranger
225 rogue

I'm assuming that most people who have an issue with your company don't go stand by the checkout and complain to the cashiers and other customers. More likely they would go to the Customer Service desk (the Support team) and get it figured out there. There are proper channels for complaints.

Like zeem said, while most players don't really check the Ask for Help section, I'm sure this is where most of Support spend their time on forums. Because that's their job, helping people.
You would like to think that they do that but they don't. That would be the most logical way to do it but we have customers start arguments on the shop floor over silly little things that they blow out of proportion
Balor
Aequilibrium chief(R.I.P)
220 warrior
220 mage
216 ranger
225 rogue

You would like to think that they do that but they don't. That would be the most logical way to do it but we have customers start arguments on the shop floor over silly little things that they blow out of proportion
I think my point is proven :)

For bans, we pull data from various sources and places in game. We aren't going to share each and every detail with people who have clearly broken the rules so they can look for loopholes or other ways to break the game. We aren't obligated to share anything with you. You can write into appeals and it will be reviewed again. Often, this is the scenario we see.

Player receives an IP or device ban say for something like scamming. They write in on their main account and go, "WHY AM I BANNED? I did nothing wrong. You can't prove it was me!" <-- Very common scenario.

There's also a lot of players some people want to see banned, so they report. We ask for the toon actually saying or doing nasty things. Ends up being a totally different player. I have even seen an alt created to scam a "friend". Was reported that an impersonation account was created to scam people, it full circled back to the guy that got scammed "best buddy" in-game. Everything in-game has a paper trail. Everything.