Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Support

#1
Why is support choosing to ignore emails when I have asked them for proof of banning my toons... do they not have the correct info needed or what? They can't say they have been busy because took them a day to respond to my last email about my banned toons and all they gave me was a sentence saying sorry not being unbanned pretty much... would just like to say that with a game this big and the community as big as it is a bit of customer service and experience with dealing with customers would be good aspect to have when you hire people. You need to work for the customers and support them as much as you can because at the end of the day the customer pays your paycheck.
Balor
Aequilibrium chief(R.I.P)
220 warrior
220 mage
216 ranger
225 rogue

Re: Support

#2
offiues wrote:Why is support choosing to ignore emails when I have asked them for proof of banning my toons... do they not have the correct info needed or what? They can't say they have been busy because took them a day to respond to my last email about my banned toons and all they gave me was a sentence saying sorry not being unbanned pretty much... would just like to say that with a game this big and the community as big as it is a bit of customer service and experience with dealing with customers would be good aspect to have when you hire people. You need to work for the customers and support them as much as you can because at the end of the day the customer pays your paycheck.


I don't think they are obligated to show you proof...How about you think back to the past few months and carefully consider everything you said and did. If they banned you, obviously they had a good reason.
Eragon123 - lvl 220 ranger
Zamorak1 - lvl 220 mage
Retribution - Sulis
Sneaky o.O
Have questions about anything? PM me!

Latest Celtic Heroes Database Update: Character Creator! Go Team #WorldSkillsUSA!

Re: Support

#3
Guthix123 wrote:
offiues wrote:Why is support choosing to ignore emails when I have asked them for proof of banning my toons... do they not have the correct info needed or what? They can't say they have been busy because took them a day to respond to my last email about my banned toons and all they gave me was a sentence saying sorry not being unbanned pretty much... would just like to say that with a game this big and the community as big as it is a bit of customer service and experience with dealing with customers would be good aspect to have when you hire people. You need to work for the customers and support them as much as you can because at the end of the day the customer pays your paycheck.


I don't think they are obligated to show you proof...How about you think back to the past few months and carefully consider everything you said and did. If they banned you, obviously they had a good reason.

Scenario. They banned him without context of what he said when he didn't do anything wrong. He gets banned and can't even tell them what happened because morons like you just assume he's always wrong.
Nuada:
King - 223 warrior (BT helm)
Best DPS warrior in Nuada

BobTheMage "Swaps are DPS loss"
Looking to join Danu to fail Dino
Ignoring everything zKills has to say

Re: Support

#4
Corrupt wrote:
Guthix123 wrote:
offiues wrote:Why is support choosing to ignore emails when I have asked them for proof of banning my toons... do they not have the correct info needed or what? They can't say they have been busy because took them a day to respond to my last email about my banned toons and all they gave me was a sentence saying sorry not being unbanned pretty much... would just like to say that with a game this big and the community as big as it is a bit of customer service and experience with dealing with customers would be good aspect to have when you hire people. You need to work for the customers and support them as much as you can because at the end of the day the customer pays your paycheck.


I don't think they are obligated to show you proof...How about you think back to the past few months and carefully consider everything you said and did. If they banned you, obviously they had a good reason.

Scenario. They banned him without context of what he said when he didn't do anything wrong. He gets banned and can't even tell them what happened because morons like you just assume he's always wrong.


I'm not saying he's guilty of anything. I don't know the situation, and I don't know him as a player, but I'm getting tired of people jumping onto the General Discussion to complain. If someone posts in General Discussion, then they are opening up their issue to be discussed by anyone :lol: This topic really needs to be moved to Ask For Help or something.

If the OP honestly did nothing wrong, what he said was taken out of context, and Support made a mistake, that should be cleared up for sure, but people also need to be careful about what they say and how they say it. On the other hand, a lot of people feel the need to complain on the forums after being banned for knowingly doing something wrong. Several people on Sulis who have been banned for sharing multiple accounts regularly, have posted on the forums with similar pity stories. I don't know which one this is, only Support and the OP do.


tl;dr Be careful what you say, don't say/do anything against the rules, and keep support complaints to the Ask for Help section. :)
Eragon123 - lvl 220 ranger
Zamorak1 - lvl 220 mage
Retribution - Sulis
Sneaky o.O
Have questions about anything? PM me!

Latest Celtic Heroes Database Update: Character Creator! Go Team #WorldSkillsUSA!

Re: Support

#5
Guthix123 wrote:
offiues wrote:Why is support choosing to ignore emails when I have asked them for proof of banning my toons... do they not have the correct info needed or what? They can't say they have been busy because took them a day to respond to my last email about my banned toons and all they gave me was a sentence saying sorry not being unbanned pretty much... would just like to say that with a game this big and the community as big as it is a bit of customer service and experience with dealing with customers would be good aspect to have when you hire people. You need to work for the customers and support them as much as you can because at the end of the day the customer pays your paycheck.


I don't think they are obligated to show you proof...How about you think back to the past few months and carefully consider everything you said and did. If they banned you, obviously they had a good reason.


The accuser is always responsible for providing proof of guilt.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Support

#6
Zyz wrote:
Guthix123 wrote:
offiues wrote:Why is support choosing to ignore emails when I have asked them for proof of banning my toons... do they not have the correct info needed or what? They can't say they have been busy because took them a day to respond to my last email about my banned toons and all they gave me was a sentence saying sorry not being unbanned pretty much... would just like to say that with a game this big and the community as big as it is a bit of customer service and experience with dealing with customers would be good aspect to have when you hire people. You need to work for the customers and support them as much as you can because at the end of the day the customer pays your paycheck.


I don't think they are obligated to show you proof...How about you think back to the past few months and carefully consider everything you said and did. If they banned you, obviously they had a good reason.


The accuser is always responsible for providing proof of guilt.

+100
Nuada:
King - 223 warrior (BT helm)
Best DPS warrior in Nuada

BobTheMage "Swaps are DPS loss"
Looking to join Danu to fail Dino
Ignoring everything zKills has to say

Re: Support

#7
Ethically they should provide context but under the EULA they can really do whatever they want without reason.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Re: Support

#8
Guthix123 wrote:
Corrupt wrote:
Guthix123 wrote:
I don't think they are obligated to show you proof...How about you think back to the past few months and carefully consider everything you said and did. If they banned you, obviously they had a good reason.

Scenario. They banned him without context of what he said when he didn't do anything wrong. He gets banned and can't even tell them what happened because morons like you just assume he's always wrong.


I'm not saying he's guilty of anything. I don't know the situation, and I don't know him as a player, but I'm getting tired of people jumping onto the General Discussion to complain. If someone posts in General Discussion, then they are opening up their issue to be discussed by anyone :lol: This topic really needs to be moved to Ask For Help or something.

If the OP honestly did nothing wrong, what he said was taken out of context, and Support made a mistake, that should be cleared up for sure, but people also need to be careful about what they say and how they say it. On the other hand, a lot of people feel the need to complain on the forums after being banned for knowingly doing something wrong. Several people on Sulis who have been banned for sharing multiple accounts regularly, have posted on the forums with similar pity stories. I don't know which one this is, only Support and the OP do.


tl;dr Be careful what you say, don't say/do anything against the rules, and keep support complaints to the Ask for Help section. :)

Say they banned your toons under the accusations of selling. Not one toon but all of them ones that aren't even linked to the account under the suspicion of selling or attempting to trade toons to a new owner. When they respond to your email with this. (The accounts in question have been banned as there are attempts to transfer the accounts to another owner. They will not be unbanned at this time.) I think proof should be provided.....
And I come to forums because they fail to respond to emails efficiently enough. All I want is proof as to why they are banned and then I will wait until the ban is up.
Balor
Aequilibrium chief(R.I.P)
220 warrior
220 mage
216 ranger
225 rogue

Re: Support

#10
Dark Kitty wrote:[moved to ask for help]

This post is the last time you made a topic about this. Just for reference.

Smh restricting us on asking for support about our toons? Not trying to aggravate you or anything but that's just a joke of customer service. I work in a massive retail company and if we have this kind of customer service to our customers we would most likely be sued
Balor
Aequilibrium chief(R.I.P)
220 warrior
220 mage
216 ranger
225 rogue

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests