Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Account conflict PW

Hello, ive been waiting for over a week for a responce through facebook, email, and in game support, through a temp alt account, regarding not being able to log in on an old account that i played on when i used to play a long time ago, so i can start playing CH seriously again. So i thought i might as well try getting help here. When i try and log in it says “account is conflicted, change is required.” My username is steelblader, and i can provide more info if needed. Any help un-conflicting it so i can log in would be much appreciated.
Last edited by Steelblader on Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Account conflict PW

Hello, ive been waiting for over a week for a responce through facebook, email, and in game support, through a temp alt account, regarding not being able to log in on an old account that i played on when i used to play a long time ago, so i can start playing CH seriously again. So i thought i might as well try getting help here. When i try and log in it says “account is conflicted, change is required.” My username is steelblader, and i can provide more info if needed. Any help un-conflicting it so i can log in would be much appreciated.
It looks like you have updated this post to a different issue than what Dark Kitty replied to, so I'll give it a shot.

The “account is conflicted, change is required.” message is most likely due to the major Android and IOS cross-platform update a while ago. If there was an Android account with the same username as an IOS account, then there would be a conflict.

I'm assuming you created the account on an IOS device, since you say you used to play a long time ago? If so, when logging in, try adding "ios" after your username.
For example, if your username is "chlogin" try signing in with "chloginios".
If you created it on android, it may be "chloginandroid".

One of my alt accounts had a similar conflict issue, and this is the remedy that works for me, though I don't know if Support had to tweak anything first.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

It looks like you have updated this post to a different issue than what Dark Kitty replied to, so I'll give it a shot.

The “account is conflicted, change is required.” message is most likely due to the major Android and IOS cross-platform update a while ago. If there was an Android account with the same username as an IOS account, then there would be a conflict.

I'm assuming you created the account on an IOS device, since you say you used to play a long time ago? If so, when logging in, try adding "ios" after your username.
For example, if your username is "chlogin" try signing in with "chloginios".
If you created it on android, it may be "chloginandroid".

One of my alt accounts had a similar conflict issue, and this is the remedy that works for me, though I don't know if Support had to tweak anything first.
I appreciate the advice, though onethumb has resolved the issue already at the time of me seeing this. Lol. But thanks you again anyways :D

I appreciate the advice, though onethumb has resolved the issue already at the time of me seeing this. Lol. But thanks you again anyways :D
Awesome! Glad to hear it.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!