Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Plat purchase

I am trying to purchase the 8000 plat, but it is not letting me. I purchased it fine last night and I can purchase any of the lesser amounts but it will not send the 8000 plat purchase through.
Anyone else having this issue and is there a solution?

Thank you in advance.
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

Re: Plat purchase

No, I have enough...balance is not the issue. I have contacted ITunes as well. Someone save me the 8000 for 109.00 Euros. Please. My mage needs sigils.
Dual spec
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Add more premium items
Please.

[moved to ask for help]

I'm not sure if this will help, but until you get an official response you can check out the topic for platinum issues.
I tried all of it. Minus the WiFi...

Thank you though:)
Dual spec
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Add more premium items
Please.

Any chance I can get someone to help me with my purchase? I have contacted my cc company...the issue isn’t with them. I have contacted ITunes they said the issue isn’t with them. I have contacted Apple support, yeah, they said the issue isn’t with them. I have tried all weekend to get help with this...any solution?

Please before the sever restarts can someone help me make my purchase?
Dual spec
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Add more premium items
Please.

It has been resolved. It actually was ITunes. They actually will block accounts when too high of purchases back to back are made. If anyone else encounters this you all might want to suggest this on your Purchasing Platnium solution thread.

Ty and have a nice day.
Dual spec
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Add more premium items
Please.

I'm so sorry I didn't see this. (I was out of the country for 5 days).

I'm glad to hear you got it resolved. Generally, for purchase issues, we end up having to send you to the platform. We can see purchases that have gone through and ones that receive an error (aka someone trying to hack). So if we can't see it, we have to send you to the platform. For errors, it's generally fairly easy to tell if we would have to. If it's in our UI pop-up kind of border, we can probably handle it. IF it's a pop-up that looks like it's from Google or iTunes, it's their error and we have to send you to them.