Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

In game policies

I have been rummaging around looking for the in game policies... any chance someone will be so kind as to link this item for me? I have read the Eula so please don’t link that to me. I have read the harassment and disciplinary pin ups as well...really am looking for the referenced in game policies.

Thank you for your help
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

Re: In game policies

[quote="Tadaaah"]

I am looking for in game policies in relation to harassment in the form of interference with my ability to use and gain the full experience of a premium item. I have a General in Resurgence Gabriella12 interfering in my use of premium purchased items.

I also am looking for in game policy in regards to the deliberate acquiring and distribution of my personal information... I liked the Facebook page of Celtic Heroes with my Facebook account and now I have the same General from Resurgence Gabriella12 and another person by the name of Kyrell from Resurgence targeting me.

While I have heard of extreme cases of bullying by this group of people and have witnessed one woman quit the game in relation to the obscene nature of their tactics I have now found myself on the short end of this uncontrolled group of people. I have some of their members sending me private vulgar and sexually explicit messages.

I have blocked these people. I have tried to reach out to their guild leader with no success. I do not interact with any of these people now or have I ever interacted with these people.

While I understand that OTM wants me to document each individual incident, until now I have found it easier to just block these people and move on. The issue I am now having is I can not prevent the in game interference or the deliberate acquisition and distribution of my private information by blocking them. Documenting these actions is something new to me and I really have no idea how to go about it.

I have put a lot of time, money and effort into this game, but if I need to quit in order to protect myself I will. It is beyond words on why OTM has taken little steps to prevent this. I shouldn’t have to spend a majority of my time documenting abuse. These people should have a healthy fear of account banning. Something has failed.

Looking for solutions. I just want to log in and enjoy the game. Nothing more..nothing less. Is that too much to ask for?
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

Re: In game policies

If you can send me enough to tie it to their in-game accounts, I'll ban them. I take harassment (esp. distribution of real-life and threats) very seriously. I'm not sure I understand what you mean by preventing you from using your premium purchases. Topics like these, feel free to PM me about. You shouldn't feel unsafe and I very much agree that players who use other platforms to harass people can be banned.