Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Character name change

Hi. I made a Druid way back when and the names a little dodgy, I called it SexualHealing. I realise this is a little explicit and some may not like it, plus I dunno if a good clan would except a character with a name like this. Any chance I can have it changed to a name of my choosing?

Named it that cuz I'm a fan of the song by Barry White, it seemed fitting for a Druid :D

Re: Character name change

Read this from clash of clans...

Report offensive or violating policy names. From clash of clans.

I report offensive names in this game but the admin just ignore. Because theyre pay players.
Otm should learn from clash of clans.

"If im happy in game, i wont bother posting on forum."
toon: jonlionhart ( 50 rogue) ( june 2018 )
clan: Evil Clown
Epona

toon: jonlionhart (1+ rogue) ( 2018 )
Taranis

toon: BlinkDagger (194 rogue deleted) (2017)
Donn

toon: jonlionhart (153 rogue deleted) (2016 )
Lir

I am born and live in Philippines

OTM doesn’t not currently have name change tool but they can do it manually in extreme cases. While SexualHealing isn’t really that bad idk if Sexual is bad in their books. If the name does get changed expect for it to be something like Healing73 or such.

I don't really think "Sexual" is offensive. Sex, sexuality, etc are all a very human part of life. It doesn't become offensive until it starts crossing forced and unwanted lines. But being sexual or sex itself is not offensive. It's pretty much a judgment call on some of these. It can be a slippery slope. Like if someone reported this, where do we draw the line... If someone's name is Furry2.0, do I need to change that too? Names (if they slip through) I generally wait until they're reported unless they're extreme, like "Dieall[insertraceorgenderorsexuality]" or a recent example "PedoFroggy". If it's illegal, it'll probably get changed. Some of them we just need people to send us. We can't see all names.

Read this from clash of clans...

Report offensive or violating policy names. From clash of clans.

I report offensive names in this game but the admin just ignore. Because theyre pay players.
Otm should learn from clash of clans.

"If im happy in game, i wont bother posting on forum."
oml can you just stop I'm getting sick and tired of you bashing our admins they are trying their best and this isn't helping... it's unnecessary like come on man grow up

I don't really think "Sexual" is offensive. Sex, sexuality, etc are all a very human part of life. It doesn't become offensive until it starts crossing forced and unwanted lines. But being sexual or sex itself is not offensive. It's pretty much a judgment call on some of these. It can be a slippery slope. Like if someone reported this, where do we draw the line... If someone's name is Furry2.0, do I need to change that too? Names (if they slip through) I generally wait until they're reported unless they're extreme, like "Dieall[insertraceorgenderorsexuality]" or a recent example "PedoFroggy". If it's illegal, it'll probably get changed. Some of them we just need people to send us. We can't see all names.
oml pedofroggy who comes up with that in crying man

Ok thanks. I actually like the name it's a good choice for a Druid but i remember one of my first ever clans, someone called erotica joined (vets of arawn will remember her) and the name didn't receive a warm welcome, people would actually leave and I'm sure the name got reported. Didn't want anyone reporting sexualhealing but if u say there's no problem it's all good.