Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Recovering password

Hi, I have attempted to contact OTM for 2 weeks in regards of recovering my account. At first it said I was disabled for buying items with real money which I’ve never done, but now it just says password incorrect but I know my password isn’t correct. Can someone please tell me what’s going on? Muldar I know you’re good at helping people can you please help me?
7 year veteran

Re: Recovering password

Well that’s the thing, OTM finally opened my Facebook message and they ignored me so I messaged them again asking them please to answer and they left me on read.
Facebook/Twitter dms is not how the Team answers the tickets. If you need help please email support@onethumbmobile.com
All Celtic Heroes social media’s are ran by Community Manager and not the Support/Appeals Team. It’s like going to the bank and asking for groceries. And since Tadaaah already said that team is behind on tickets that means it be a little longer till they respond.

Re: Recovering password

We answer tickets/messages in a first come, first serve basis. The way messaging works on FB is it'll highlight the most recent message after you respond to one marking it read. So it's likely yours was at the top and it was highlighted as read but it hasn't been read yet.