Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Account Conflict -- Password or Username

Hello! I am SO happy I was able to remember my password here as it seems getting a retrievel email to send is impossible! However I want to ask for some help! My girlfriend, airoweleet ( 166 ranger of Donn who won the Valentine's Contest ) has forgotten her password and potentially her username ( which could partially be my fault as I didn't expect her to stick with the game when I set it up for her like she did ) but long story short she LOVES the game but was playing up until February/March on a cheap Galaxy J3 Prime. We just got her an S9 and unfortunately I was a retarded and reset the phone BEFORE checking info and wah-lah! We are now here.. we have sent multiple emails with screenshots of in-game gameplay so it's non-mistakeable.. including fashion she was wearing and level, gear, items, mounts etc, and we have also sent screenshots of purchase history. I am also willing to take a photo with my phone on logged into Ilin Fhormd so you can have proof if I need to go that far that we are a couple that plays this game. Please help! We will register email ASAP for her so this doesn't happen again. I am writing this post on her behalf since she doesn't have access to forums yet. We have also sent multiple Facebook messages to no prevail but we are completely understanding as the new update and expansion rolled out but we are just being persistent as to not let this get swept under the rug since we have spent a couple hundred bucks on stuff. Please help!!!

Re: Account Conflict -- Password or Username

Things like this have to go threw Support. It’s not that big of issue and I would suggest just email support@onethumbmobile.com. It seems that they been fairly fast in answering tickets and they will help you as long as you be able to provide generic information about the account. Such character names (majority of them), some items on them, Platinum purchases and around the date you made it
Thanks for the assist! We're a bit backed up right now, but we'll get everything caught up by the end of the week!

So here's what is going on.. my girlfriend reached out to support before I did. I reached out to support on behalf of my girlfriend the second time with MY email address and they are emailing me back and forth instead of her. She has provided literally everything in her emails including screenshots that could ONLY be made while she was logged INTO the character, transaction histories WITH DATES, and I am willing to literally open my phone, log into Celtic Hereoes with my account and take a picture with her and her email credentials ON HER SCREEN standing side by side so that the decision making process is that much easier. I mean how disputable can the evidence provided be?! I guarantee you no one else had any access or visibility or activity with that account other than my girlfriend. We won the Valentine Contest. Please... just please, I know you obviously have your measures tou take to ensure accounts are protected but I wouldnt be posting on forums and shooting email after email with evidence of an account if it WASN'T hers. Thank you for your help and support and please help us so we can get back to playing your game...

You've reached out on every channel. We have to be throughout with account security. I know that can be frustrating. I'll be getting back into the tickets to help out. We generally can clear 100 a day (or more) per person when focused on the tickets. "Third-party" tickets only slow down the process as we can't handle her account through you.