Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Delete Character and Platinum

I'm a new player and I'm still trying to decide the server I like most. To do so, I created 1 character in each server and I'm playing a bit with each (it also helps to learn how to play). Recently I spent some platinum to buy extra slots for spells for a character.

THE QUESTIONS:
• If I change my mind and delete this character, can I get the platinum back to use with another character?
• Are there differences in server performance? Danu seems slower to me. Are there regional servers? I'm not asking about language, but playtime and connection (lag).

THE SUGESTIONS:
• Implement a way to transfer chars to other servers (costing some platinum). It would be easier to decide which server to play if there was a way to change your mind later.
• Add some description to the servers. It's very confusing to the new player. Or someone could write a server guide.
• Create a way so we could check server activity. A simple forum post with total population logged last month and peak hours would be great.

Re: Delete Character and Platinum

I'm a new player and I'm still trying to decide the server I like most. To do so, I created 1 character in each server and I'm playing a bit with each (it also helps to learn how to play). Recently I spent some platinum to buy extra slots for spells for a character.

THE QUESTIONS:
• If I change my mind and delete this character, can I get the platinum back to use with another character?
• Are there differences in server performance? Danu seems slower to me. Are there regional servers? I'm not asking about language, but playtime and connection (lag).

THE SUGESTIONS:
• Implement a way to transfer chars to other servers (costing some platinum). It would be easier to decide which server to play if there was a way to change your mind later.
• Add some description to the servers. It's very confusing to the new player. Or someone could write a server guide.
• Create a way so we could check server activity. A simple forum post with total population logged last month and peak hours would be great.
There aren't regional servers. Anything you spent on a character you delete will not be refunded. Each server has their own forum, and certain servers have a stickied description at the top of the subforum. There are also multiple posts on the subject of servers (playerbase, activity, etc) if you do a search. Hope that helps!
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

Re: Delete Character and Platinum

Thanks a lot. It helped. (I was talking about hotbar slots.)

I gave up trying to find the "perfect" server and decided to play in Danu. I already met some nice people there and, in the end, that's what really matters. The Online Ranking (in game) helped a lot to choose the server (I only found out today I could use it to search the active clans in each server and their strength; and much more).