Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

'Connecting...' issue

Hello support,

It doesn't let me connecting to login with my account at Celtic Heroes once again. I've had this issue about more than 30 times at last 3 months. I clear my Celtic Heroes cache every time i logout, I've reinstalled it and searched it's forum for any solutions about every time it happened to fix this issue but it still happens over and over.
I'm asking you for help to solve this issue. My character at Celtic Heroes is 'Alaksandu' on 'Rhiannon'.
Thank you.

Yours faithfully,
Alaksandu
Last edited by Alaksandu on Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Re: 'Connecting...' issue

Sounds like a connection issue which can be caused by a bunch of different things. We'd need more details: region, device, etc.

I'd recommend checking your connection. You could test by connecting to another WiFi (same or better) and see if you still disconnect as often.

Re: 'Connecting...' issue

Update: I just got the issue again.

It just stop on loading while trying to connect and not telling me 'No Internet Connection - Please check your settings and try again' at cause my wifi connecting is bad. Also since i clear the game cache every time it doesn't happen as much as befor but still too often like i didnt clear it yesterday and today i got the issue again.
Your next server location to me is 'Kaiserslautern' at 'germany' at 'europe' and i play on Android 6.0.1 'Lenovo YT3-X50F' tablet.

Thank you