Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: IPHONE X and IPADX support

This is probably going to take a Unity update which is a tremendous task. I mean like a super HUGE task. It'll take time.
Ok that is fair enough but a progress report would be nice it’s been a long time now and if the progress is still under 3% that’s very poor indeed and of course you could understand our frustration. If you were to say well we have been working on it but it hard and the progress is only 60% that would help a lot..
Unfortunately it sounds like it’s at 0%....
The game should have a disclaimer saying nit compatible with newer IOS devices and possibly be removed from the App Store for IphoneX and higher..
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

This is probably going to take a Unity update which is a tremendous task. I mean like a super HUGE task. It'll take time.
Ok that is fair enough but a progress report would be nice it’s been a long time now and if the progress is still under 3% that’s very poor indeed and of course you could understand our frustration. If you were to say well we have been working on it but it hard and the progress is only 60% that would help a lot..
Unfortunately it sounds like it’s at 0%....
The game should have a disclaimer saying nit compatible with newer IOS devices and possibly be removed from the App Store for IphoneX and higher..
It works on iphoneX, hell iphoneX is my main device. But its not comfortable to play. ]

Thanks Tadaah for looking into it, all we really want is to know that something is actually being done :)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

It's currently at 0% progress. Yes, your frustration is totally understandable.
With recent leaks it has been confirm there will indeed be a IPADX so if the current CH engine will not support any iPhones or iPads properly soon.

Can you confirm what the current status Of the progress into the new engine please.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +