Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

IPHONE X and IPADX support

From day one November last year I have been asking about this.
Tomorrow APPLE have a new event and it show case the new IOS devices.
This means we will have the same problems as we do with our phones with any new tablets too.
Can you give us an update on the support for these devices?
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

Re: IPHONE X and IPADX support

This means we will have the same problems as we do with our phones with any new tablets too.
Most likely featuring new software, not hardware, so no new devices. OTM has said they will have greater compatibility with iPhoneX when they upgrade the software they use to build the game.
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

Ya I don’t know how much longer I can take the mini keyboard and smaller buttons.
As a horswapping fanatic and someone who prob types too much it’s wearing me down :lol:
Not to mention the buttons are now much much closer to the middle of the screen so I’m having to angle my wrists weirdly... blah blah blah
Tl;dr it’s unconfortable af to play ch and as such I try and only log when I’m needed online or lixing. Otherwise offline for me... been almost a whole year :/ really hoping VR can do what OTM proved unable to do and is able to publish content and comparability updates in a reasonable window :P

Thx tadaaah for looking into this for us!
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

This is a real problem to be honest, yes I’m not a designer or developer but it seems the other game companies have sorted it now. This particular game needs attention more than most because of what is used to play.
As for new hardware yes there will be some new hardware very soon and if this game doesn’t work on the new engines people will be stiff with old devices ??
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

Most likely featuring new software, not hardware, so no new devices. OTM has said they will have greater compatibility with iPhoneX when they upgrade the software they use to build the game.
Hardware is definitely on its way, even the new iOS 12 software has already given gestures to iPads ready for the new hardware iPad X
This game needs to be updated..
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

This may require a Unity update. It's been brought up with the team. We'll have to revisit it.
Please do bring this up, it is very difficult to play this properly on the iPhoneX, the display is tiny almost like playing on a 4s.. please update this ASAP
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

This is probably going to take a Unity update which is a tremendous task. I mean like a super HUGE task. It'll take time.
Only reason its being constantly brought up is its been a year. OTM kept saying they would get to it but we as players all knew that meant that they knew it needed to be done but it wasn't being worked on and wasn't a priority. The game really is frustrating to play on the newer devices.
I know you all aren't OTM and as such can't be blamed for their slack, but at the end of the day the product is the product. Hopefully you all can find a way to start the progress so that we can play the game comfortably again soon!
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at