Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Issues with support not responding

Hello, i emailed support about a lost account about a week ago and I haven’t gotten a response, also I’ve done 2 free plat offers from SuperSonic worth 200 total and I haven’t gotten them. Emailed support as well about that. Very frustrating. I was going to PM a mod.....but I can’t because this forum is gonna make me post a few times but I’m not allowed to do it quickly or I’ll be banned. Lol. Any help?

Re: Issues with support not responding

Hello, i emailed support about a lost account about a week ago and I haven’t gotten a response, also I’ve done 2 free plat offers from SuperSonic worth 200 total and I haven’t gotten them. Emailed support as well about that. Very frustrating. I was going to PM a mod.....but I can’t because this forum is gonna make me post a few times but I’m not allowed to do it quickly or I’ll be banned. Lol. Any help?
Hey Krisp,

I'll check in with Support tomorrow regarding your email, see if I can find out the details of your case.

As for your Offerwall issue I am afraid you will have to contact the partner that the offer was completed with (We have no control over these)
There should be a "Need help" button at the bottom of the offer page that will allow you to contact them directly regarding your offer.

Cheers

Re: Issues with support not responding

I tried to email them but it won’t send. File size is too large? Oh well haha I’m not wasting more time on it. It’s only 200 plat XD. Do you know if the offers refresh every week?
I've removed the post restriction which should allow you to PM.

Can you send me your email address that you used to contact Support? I can then check the status of your email.

Offers are dependent on your geo location, some will update weekly others monthly.