Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Account Conflict PW

Hey I try to log in my account and I am not able to, if you can please help me
Toon name : Blackrage lvl 176 Class warrior
World belenus
If you could please get back to me as soon as possible that would be great thank you

Re: Account Conflict PW

Hey I try to log in my account and I am not able to, if you can please help me
Toon name : Blackrage lvl 176 Class warrior
World belenus
If you could please get back to me as soon as possible that would be great thank you
Conflict removed.

Username updated to: "YOURUSERNAME"ios and "YOURUSERNAME"android

Hello, I’ve tried emailing Support a couple of times but no response. My family hasn’t played CH in a while and tried to login recently but we each get the Account Conflict PW error. Can you please help us clear this?

Accounts:
REMOVED

Both one Taranis
Device iOS
Multiple chars on each

Merci!

Hello, I’ve tried emailing Support a couple of times but no response. My family hasn’t played CH in a while and tried to login recently but we each get the Account Conflict PW error. Can you please help us clear this?

Accounts:
REMOVED

Both one Taranis
Device iOS
Multiple chars on each

Merci!
Conflict removed.

Username updated to: "YOURUSERNAME"ios and "YOURUSERNAME"android

For password resets you will have to contact support@onethumbmobile.com.

If you can provide them with the answers to these questions it will help speed up the process:

- Username for account -
- Registered email -
- When account created/last played -
- Character(s) name(s) on the account - include deleted ones if you can remember them -
- Character levels on the account -
- Clans that characters are members of -
- Servers the characters are on -
- Premium purchases made -
- Any plat purchases made on the account and amount -
- Some items that characters will have or have equipped -

Cheers

I’ve been trying to get help with the account conflict pw issue for several,days now.

Can you please help Muldar? Username is REMOVED, and I had characters on Danu. I had downloaded the game on my iPad and my android phone, and had used the same login info for both which I’m sure is causing the problem.

Haven’t played for a really long time, so am not sure on all the character names, but they may have been Warloche, Thunar, or Daylon as at least one. Maybe Ittybitty as a rogue name....just not sure since it’s been so long

I’ve been trying to get help with the account conflict pw issue for several,days now.

Can you please help Muldar? Username is REMOVED, and I had characters on Danu. I had downloaded the game on my iPad and my android phone, and had used the same login info for both which I’m sure is causing the problem.

Haven’t played for a really long time, so am not sure on all the character names, but they may have been Warloche, Thunar, or Daylon as at least one. Maybe Ittybitty as a rogue name....just not sure since it’s been so long
No worries, I got you.

Conflict removed and username updated to "YOURUSERNAME"ios and "YOURUSERNAME"android

Should be able to sign in now.

I try to log in to my account after being inactive for a bit and it says Account Conflict PW. My in game name is King K and my username is REMOVED on Mabon any way i’d be able to get him back?

I try to log in to my account after being inactive for a bit and it says Account Conflict PW. My in game name is King K and my username is REMOVED on Mabon any way i’d be able to get him back?
Conflict removed and username updated to "YOURUSERNAME"ios and "YOURUSERNAME"android

I would like to get my little brothers account conflict removed plz. He hasn’t played in a while so he doesn’t really know what his character names are but the account is REMOVED on lugh iOS device