Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Getting the usernames of my old accounts and retreiving the deleted characters Please c heck

Hello dear celtic heroes support team and admins i have been a player of celtic heroes since 2013 and i had alot of accounts and i lost them after quitting several times and i dont really wanna startover again i wanna retreive the usernames of my accounts and i have acess to the emails but the problem is i dont know the username so is there a possible way i can regain the username of the account using the email? i can provide any needed info if i can remember :) thank u i have more than 5 accounts with different 5 emails . please contact me back on the forums or the email provided below so i can give u the emails associated with the accounts: Iffcose@gmail.com

Re: Getting the usernames of my old accounts and retreiving the deleted characters Please c heck

Hello dear celtic heroes support team and admins i have been a player of celtic heroes since 2013 and i had alot of accounts and i lost them after quitting several times and i dont really wanna startover again i wanna retreive the usernames of my accounts and i have acess to the emails but the problem is i dont know the username so is there a possible way i can regain the username of the account using the email? i can provide any needed info if i can remember :) thank u i have more than 5 accounts with different 5 emails . please contact me back on the forums or the email provided below so i can give u the emails associated with the accounts: Iffcose@gmail.com
Hey ilQ8y,

If you can send us an email at Support@onethumbmobile.com with as much of the following details as possible we can assist in account recovery:

- Username for account -
- Registered email -
- When account created/last played -
- Character(s) name(s) on the account - include deleted ones if you can remember them -
- Character levels on the account -
- Clans that characters are members of -
- Servers the characters are on -
- Premium purchases made -
- Any plat purchases made on the account and amount -
- Some items that characters will have or have equipped -

Thanks

Re: Getting the usernames of my old accounts and retreiving the deleted characters Please c heck

Hey ilQ8y,

If you can send us an email at Support@onethumbmobile.com with as much of the following details as possible we can assist in account recovery:

- Username for account -
- Registered email -
- When account created/last played -
- Character(s) name(s) on the account - include deleted ones if you can remember them -
- Character levels on the account -
- Clans that characters are members of -
- Servers the characters are on -
- Premium purchases made -
- Any plat purchases made on the account and amount -
- Some items that characters will have or have equipped -

Thanks
I Have no idea about usernames or like last played i just have the registered emails and i know the bit of levels of the deleted accounts maybe the names tooo but i dont remember clans or purchases or items equipped i currently also emailed support from all associated emails to retreive the username and after thats done ill try check which one had my lvl 200 deleted rougue and the lvl 120 deleted rogue called either lax66 or lax99 for the 120 but the lvl 200 i dont even remember ranged servers may be Crom rhiannon or Herne mostly herne maybe sulis if possible i also had a acc thats username is called ahmad123 it got stoled years ago idk if email is connected but u sure know i cant get username if i am not owner plus i do know when it was possible created probs in like 2013 or 2014 i used to play on a ipad 2. lemme know if this assisted u in anything if support do provide the usernames after replying to my emails i will make sure to connect u with the username and registered emails .