Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Dunskeig Sweres

I got a bounty saying "Jory the smuggler has asked that two Outcast Vandals be exterminated form Dunskeig Sewers. The Vandals have been disrupting Jory's smuggling routes through the sewers and stealing her merchandise. She seeks revenge." But I don't know of any Dunskeig Sewers and am not sure where to complete this bounty. If anyone has a clue please write below.
Server: Rhiannon
Class: Mage
Name: Setrith
Clan: Outliers
Level: 151
Fishing Level: 114
Cooking Level: 140

Re: Dunskeig Sweres

Dunskeig Sewers are accessed via Fingal's Cave. If you open the FIngal's Cave map you will be able to see the map label for the Sewers, use this exit from the caves and you will be in Dunskeig.

Esq
"It was like that when I got here"

Alright thank you, I was one my level 24 account and got that bounty and couldn't seem to figure out where it was. I probability should have just gone on my main to find it but thank you for cooperating with my stupidity.
Server: Rhiannon
Class: Mage
Name: Setrith
Clan: Outliers
Level: 151
Fishing Level: 114
Cooking Level: 140

Aren’t they located in the very start of murkey vaults? I think they’re at at the very bottom from that thin tunnel, through the large circle and the small square, , bottom east of the map. I remember there being mobs something like that there, try entering murkey vaults to find the crosses swords, If I’m correct the bounty text should be updated