Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Support

So is there like only 1 support member? Bc I highly doubt this game has enough people, that a supple team would legitimately take months to respond to simple requests. It's not just me who has been repeatedly ignored, and this isnt really a post to bash, it is a legitimate question, how many people are on the support team, and what's the real excuse to why it takes so long? Everytime I ask Muldar, I ask nicely, but he always dodges the question and ignores me... very professional... smh. So? We deserve to know why our support requests, be it simple, or complicated, why do they take months to get a response?
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

Re: Support

So is there like only 1 support member? Bc I highly doubt this game has enough people, that a supple team would legitimately take months to respond to simple requests. It's not just me who has been repeatedly ignored, and this isnt really a post to bash, it is a legitimate question, how many people are on the support team, and what's the real excuse to why it takes so long? Everytime I ask Muldar, I ask nicely, but he always dodges the question and ignores me... very professional... smh. So? We deserve to know why our support requests, be it simple, or complicated, why do they take months to get a response?
Could you double check that your emails are being sent correctly and that they are being sent to the correct address?
(Support@onethumbmobile.com and Appeals@onethumbmobile.com)
I've just had a look through both Support and Appeals inbox for your username you provided and the email address you provided with no results being found.

As to your complaint of me "dodging or ignoring" your question while I do assist with inquiries my main role is Community Manager, my role is not to check on emails constantly and the majority of my workload has been focused on the recent Closed Beta test.

EDIT: Upon further inspection I can see the account was disabled for traded / shared account, to appeal the team will require further account information to verify you as the owner of the account.

EDIT: Upon further inspection I can see the account was disabled for traded / shared account, to appeal the team will require further account information to verify you as the owner of the account.
I dont care any more, I give up. It's not worth all this trouble over my ranger who was like level 110 from when I was a kid, reminiscing isn't that important. I obviously sent enough proof, maybe not specifically what was asked for, but it was proof. Any reasonable person would see this... any other company, this would be solved. I literally don't see how it's possible, or why someone would go through the efforts to obtain the proof i sent in, proof from years back, over a level 110 ish ranger smh. Like i said, i dont care, I'll make another. Just figured you guys would do something nice for me, but I was mistaken. Apparently they think we will go through a process for 4 years, to try to appeal an account we could make in a day haha.

You cant reasonably expect someone to remember specific details of a toon they haven't logged in years. That's why i attempted to prove in the only ways i could. And I believe it's supple proof.
kings pride
mabon - my main server

I dont care any more, I give up. It's not worth all this trouble over my ranger who was like level 110 from when I was a kid, reminiscing isn't that important. I obviously sent enough proof, maybe not specifically what was asked for, but it was proof. Any reasonable person would see this... any other company, this would be solved. I literally don't see how it's possible, or why someone would go through the efforts to obtain the proof i sent in, proof from years back, over a level 110 ish ranger smh. Like i said, i dont care, I'll make another. Just figured you guys would do something nice for me, but I was mistaken. Apparently they think we will go through a process for 4 years, to try to appeal an account we could make in a day haha.

You cant reasonably expect someone to remember specific details of a toon they haven't logged in years. That's why i attempted to prove in the only ways i could. And I believe it's supple proof.
I had a similar problem in the past. Went as far as sending the receipts of plat and still got nowhere. They do need to expand on what evidence they can use in order to revive accounts
Hi

I have this same issue i have emailed them multiple times and have only recieved one message back asking for the things i sent them in the first message i just need my account unlocked so i can log in ik the password and username but havent recieved help from support at all

Could you double check that your emails are being sent correctly and that they are being sent to the correct address?
(Support@onethumbmobile.com and Appeals@onethumbmobile.com)
I've just had a look through both Support and Appeals inbox for your username you provided and the email address you provided with no results being found.
Well seems like your guys email is having an issue then, because im 100% positive it's the right email.. I literally pressed reply to the first automated email they send, and I just double checked as well.. Like I said, I'm over it, it would be great to be able to reminisce, but it's not worth the hassle at this point. I have millions in worth on this game, I'm not worried about scamming a low level ranger that if i remember right, has next to nothing on him, I have no reason to lie about the account being mine. Im a well reputable player on my server and my main is also a 200+ ranger, so yeah, I'm not fighting anymore cause it's obviously not working.
kings pride
mabon - my main server