Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Auction house deposits

Hello community.

So I’ve been attempting to regain a 600k deposit I lost in late December for a few months now.

Here is what happened. I posted a 100 speed spirit glider on ah for 16 million buyout for 48 hours with a deposit of 600k.

I took my listing down at 46 hours.

I lost my 600k deposit... Gasp!...

I did not know I’d lose my deposit taking my listing down early.

Support told me twice in the past two days that no refund would be given.

I reached out to my clan (the most active on Danu) and asked if ah policy was clearly stated before we started using it. Certainly, had I’d known that I’d lose 600k taking my listing down 2 hrs early I’d have left it up for the full 48 hours.

I’d come to learn that I lost many deposits over time doing this in the beginning stages of using ah but only found out when the 600k was lost. It was significant enough to notice.

Anyone else experience this issue? Was there clear policy stated with ah that I somehow missed? Please offer up some insight so that others may avoid such pitfalls.

Re: Auction house deposits

Now I’m not sure about a policy but from my own experience I took it as a down payment like renting an apartment once you finish the contract you either get it back or if you break the contract it helps the owners hold them down in a sense.
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

I tested the ah deposit cancellation tonight after reading your reply.

A window now pops up warning me if I cancel I lose my deposit. Indeed, that warning window did not pop up in December when I lost my deposit. That’s good news. Also, clicking on ah more option shows full poilicy albeit it’s a bit vague stating how we lost deposit upon first read. It’s written in a way that could be interpreted in a few ways. It doesn’t state that you lose your entire deposit 100% if you cancel your listing.

Same thing with the mounts. Nothing in any description warn you about all owned mounts becoming disabled when one mount die.

Its the OTM way

Dont expect them to understand, help or acknowledge anything.
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues

Hello community.
Anyone else experience this issue? Was there clear policy stated with ah that I somehow missed? Please offer up some insight so that others may avoid such pitfalls.
The insight is that the biggest scammer in this game is the game itself and its developers. They will never admit to their own faults or wrong doings.

I can list many examples, here are but a few:
- Whole raids (30+ people on different lixes) wasted because of bugged servers, lag etc. Lag was not noticable before the raid.
No refund or compensation given.
- The mount issue I stated above, no warning what so ever
No refund or compensation given
- How lixes wont "stack" and how they cancel eachother out (supercombo mixed with heroic xp or haste as an example)
No refund or compensation given
- When you log out from the game, lix timer move alot faster for whatever reason
Watch how your claim will be falsified if you try to report it.

I have tons of more examples, but Ive given up on anything related to OTM actually trying to help out or even understand their player base. They used to care at some point, but something changed.
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.

Hello community.

So I’ve been attempting to regain a 600k deposit I lost in late December for a few months now.

Here is what happened. I posted a 100 speed spirit glider on ah for 16 million buyout for 48 hours with a deposit of 600k.

I took my listing down at 46 hours.

I lost my 600k deposit... Gasp!...

I did not know I’d lose my deposit taking my listing down early.

Support told me twice in the past two days that no refund would be given.

I reached out to my clan (the most active on Danu) and asked if ah policy was clearly stated before we started using it. Certainly, had I’d known that I’d lose 600k taking my listing down 2 hrs early I’d have left it up for the full 48 hours.

I’d come to learn that I lost many deposits over time doing this in the beginning stages of using ah but only found out when the 600k was lost. It was significant enough to notice.

Hey Pike,

The Auction House should always warn you that when cancelling an auction your deposit will be forfeit.
This was added when the auction house was first introduced as a way of deterring players from cancelling auctions prior to completion.

Unfortunately as stated by Support we will be unable to refund your deposit but I will see what I can do about having this highlighted in the NPC description.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

-------------------

On an unrelated topic, Coman this is a informal warning.
After reading your post history it seems you have a history of causing disruption and bashing OTM.
While we are open to feedback we expect users to provide their feedback in a respectful manner on the forum.

Thanks

Hello community.

On an unrelated topic, Coman this is a informal warning.
After reading your post history it seems you have a history of causing disruption and bashing OTM.
While we are open to feedback we expect users to provide their feedback in a respectful manner on the forum.

Thanks

Perhaps there is a reason for this Muldar?

I was once one of the biggest fan of OTM, but this changed over time. Perhaps you can self-reflect upon how the attitude towards your customers have changed over time as well?

If you can state how I am wrong in my statements, I will give my sincerest appology.
Arawn
Gone

Perhaps there is a reason for this Muldar?

I was once one of the biggest fan of OTM, but this changed over time. Perhaps you can self-reflect upon how the attitude towards your customers have changed over time as well?

If you can state how I am wrong in my statements, I will give my sincerest appology.
If you wish to discuss this further you can PM me as it is unrelated from the current topic.