Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Account conflict help

I cant log into my mage XxmanxX on Belenus, ive been trying for a few days now, no good, help would be appreciated :)
Hi, can you PM me your account name and if you were iOS or Android prior to the cross-platform update? Thanks.

EDIT: We found your account based on your toon. We have removed the conflict from the account. You should now be able to login using "YOURUSERNAMEios". Let us know if you still have trouble.

I cant log into my mage XxmanxX on Belenus, ive been trying for a few days now, no good, help would be appreciated :)
Hi, can you PM me your account name and if you were iOS or Android prior to the cross-platform update? Thanks.

EDIT: We found your account based on your toon. We have removed the conflict from the account. You should now be able to login using "YOURUSERNAMEios". Let us know if you still have trouble.
Hello i am having the same problem but i cant PM you because this forums account is very new

Hello I currently am having the same problem but am unable to PM you my information because it forums account is new please get back to me on how you want the information passed
Can you provide me with your character name and world?

I should be able to find your account from those details.

Cheers

Im not able to login , it says my account is conflicted since yesterday. I play on Android with a Ios account
Main Character Name: Doctor Z
World: Danu
Level: 220
THANKS
Conflict removed.

Username updated to "YOURUSERNAME"ios and "YOURUSERNAME"android

Cheers