Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Appeals update

Hi, so I've been in the process of an appeal for a little over a month, back and forth messages with appeals and I'm in the final stages now, last question they asked was what was the original/first email registered to the account, which I provided. But i heard they try to reply by Fridays and this was last week, so was just wondering if somebody could check the status of that? ready to get back in the game. its regarding a 216 rogue on Epona named Rosso. Would be awesome thanks!

Re: Appeals update

Hi, so I've been in the process of an appeal for a little over a month, back and forth messages with appeals and I'm in the final stages now, last question they asked was what was the original/first email registered to the account, which I provided. But i heard they try to reply by Fridays and this was last week, so was just wondering if somebody could check the status of that? ready to get back in the game. its regarding a 216 rogue on Epona named Rosso. Would be awesome thanks!
Found your email in the inbox, the team are working through appeals currently so you should have a reply by the end of the week.