Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Trouble with Fishing :(

Hi CH Community,

New player here *wave
I'm having some trouble with fishing and wasn't sure where to ask this question. I looked up the fishing guide by Goodies Druid but still had trouble. I am attempting to fish at Lir's Pier. When I clicked on the water ripple and used the action button, I'm always out of concentration after 2 clicks and lose the fish. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong :( I have the Reel In ability in my hotbar, and I tried to press that too but the fish keeps getting away. Just wondering if I just need to keep trying until my fishing level is high enough or am I just not getting this fishing thing -.-

TIA <3

Re: Trouble with Fishing :(

Sounds like the fish your trying to catch are too high of level for now, try the smaller fish first, if your just getting started then the low level fish/water ripples will be good, otherwise that will happen if the fish is too strong, hope that helps goodluck :)

Re: Trouble with Fishing :(

Sounds like the fish your trying to catch are too high of level for now, try the smaller fish first, if your just getting started then the low level fish/water ripples will be good, otherwise that will happen if the fish is too strong, hope that helps goodluck :)
Thanks for your advice! I thought the water at the fishing quest giver would be the lowest so I started there :P