Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Account Conflict PW

Ever since the cross-platform update, I have been unable to login due to the "Account Conflict PW" issue. "Account name is conflicted, change required." Is the message I always receive no matter what I try to do to get a positive result. My username is [REMOVED] on both IOS and Android; I did send an email regarding this problem several months ago, however was given no response. I would love to get this issue worked out in order to play the game again as soon as I possibly could, thanks.
Hey Cooler,

Conflict removed and username updated to "YOURUSERNAME"ios and "YOURUSERNAME"android.

Cheers
I am also having the same problem. My character name is Ashwath on both iOS and Android. Can you delete my Android account since I mainly play iOS? I e-mailed One-Thumb Support but they never replied.
conflict removed.

I've updated your usernames to "YOURUSERNAME"ios and "YOURUSERNAME"android just in case you feel like playing both.

I'll update your forum username to Ashwath shortly.
Hi Muldar,

I have account conflict as well with both of my accounts with usernames ******** and **********. ive been trying to log in because i want to return. I have sent a support email but never had a reply. i have bought plats in one of the accounts through android. please help me. Thank you
Can you provide me with your character name and world?

Thanks

hi Muldar, unfortunately i could no longer recall my name and server as it was 2 years or a year ago when i last played. but my username is REMOVED and REMOVED. i have a ranger on 1 account and a rogue on 1 account. i could no longer recall which is which.

I recently decided to start playing again but I get the error of conflicted username the name is REMOVED on crom world. Any help is appreciated I haven’t played in a few years but I still know my password and about what level he should be

hi Muldar, unfortunately i could no longer recall my name and server as it was 2 years or a year ago when i last played. but my username is REMOVED and REMOVED. i have a ranger on 1 account and a rogue on 1 account. i could no longer recall which is which.
I've had a look but both appear to not be conflicted, what error message is being displayed upon login?
Same thing is happening here. I'm trying to log into my character on geydion.
Could I get some help please muldar. character is tidus99
Your username does not appear to be conflicted on the database, could you attempt a password reset and get back to me?

Thanks
I have the same issue,

Account name REMOVED, character name Orioncanis, server danu on iOS, would love help!
conflict removed

"YOURUSERNAME"ios and "YOURUSERNAME"android
I recently decided to start playing again but I get the error of conflicted username the name is maximumride on crom world. Any help is appreciated I haven’t played in a few years but I still know my password and about what level he should be
conflict removed

"YOURUSERNAME"ios and "YOURUSERNAME"android

Hey Muldar, my account says "account conflicted, change required" i have a mage named XxmanxX on Belenus and i would appreciate any kind of help. :)
Thx, Omar

Thanks muldar however is like to change that characters email to my new one as I forgot the others info some years ago if you wouldn’t mind pming me I can give you the info

Thanks muldar however is like to change that characters email to my new one as I forgot the others info some years ago if you wouldn’t mind pming me I can give you the info
Could you contact Support@onethumbmobile.com with your account details and they can manually change it for you.

Thanks

Could you contact Support@onethumbmobile.com with your account details and they can manually change it for you.

Thanks

I did but I’ll give it another try I appreciate the help