Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Account Conflict PW

Ever since the cross-platform update, I have been unable to login due to the "Account Conflict PW" issue. "Account name is conflicted, change required." Is the message I always receive no matter what I try to do to get a positive result. My username is [REMOVED] on both IOS and Android; I did send an email regarding this problem several months ago, however was given no response. I would love to get this issue worked out in order to play the game again as soon as I possibly could, thanks.
Cooler (Level 220 Warrior)
Coora (Level 150+ Ranger)
Coola (Level 50 Mage)
Belenus Server
Ronin

Re: Account Conflict PW

Ever since the cross-platform update, I have been unable to login due to the "Account Conflict PW" issue. "Account name is conflicted, change required." Is the message I always receive no matter what I try to do to get a positive result. My username is [REMOVED] on both IOS and Android; I did send an email regarding this problem several months ago, however was given no response. I would love to get this issue worked out in order to play the game again as soon as I possibly could, thanks.
Hey Cooler,

Conflict removed and username updated to "YOURUSERNAME"ios and "YOURUSERNAME"android.

Cheers

Hello muldar, I'm having the same issue, my username says its conflicted and it wont let me log in. My character is SunBlaze, lvl 140, Mage. World epona

Hello muldar, I'm having the same issue, my username says its conflicted and it wont let me log in. My character is SunBlaze, lvl 140, Mage. World epona
Conflict removed and username updated to "YOURUSERNAME"ios and "YOURUSERNAME"android.

Hey Muldar, thanks for the assistance; I still have not been able to login and the "Reset Password" function simply isn't working. Keeps giving me the response of "Username or Email Incorrect" which I know isn't the case. Anything else that can be done on that end? I have sent in a email to support on that front as well with no response.
Coola (Level 50 Mage)
Belenus Server
Ronin

hey, my account called dehboss (in game name) with a lvl 32 warrior on it called keeps saying account name conflicted pw can you please fix this it is on morrigan

I’ve been having the same problem.
My user name is [REMOVED] on sulis.
Could u help me get my account back please.

hey, my account called dehboss (in game name) with a lvl 32 warrior on it called keeps saying account name conflicted pw can you please fix this it is on morrigan
The username linked to dehboss does not appear to be conflicted.

Could you contact Support@onethumbmobile.com with your account details and we can assist you further.
I’ve been having the same problem.
My user name is [REMOVED] on sulis.
Could u help me get my account back please.

Conflict removed.

"YOURUSERNAME"ios and "YOURUSERNAME"android.

Re-sent a message to support last week, still no response yet. How long does it normally take for a response to come in?
Coola (Level 50 Mage)
Belenus Server
Ronin

Hey Cooler,

Cheers
I am also having the same problem. My character name is Ashwath on both iOS and Android. Can you delete my Android account since I mainly play iOS? I e-mailed One-Thumb Support but they never replied.
Last edited by Ashwath6531 on Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.