Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Cant login

Hi I'm trying to login on android, my account name is [REMOVED], when I try to login in it says account name conflicted, Change required. Any hp is highly appreciated
Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed identifying information.

Re: Cant login

Hi I'm trying to login on android, my account name is [REMOVED], when I try to login in it says account name conflicted, Change required. Any hp is highly appreciated
Hey Iceman,

Conflict removed and username updated to "YOURUSERNAME"ios and "YOURUSERNAME"android

Cheers

I took a break from the game for a while and when I came back it said account conflict. User is [REMOVED] I have a 180 warrior named Wreckage last in a clan named ronin on belenus as well as a rogue and a ranger each past lvl 80 named shadowslasher and tbell. Please help

I took a break from the game for a while and when I came back it said account conflict. User is [REMOVED] I have a 180 warrior named Wreckage last in a clan named ronin on belenus as well as a rogue and a ranger each past lvl 80 named shadowslasher and tbell. Please help
Conflict removed and username updated to "YOURUSERNAME"ios and "YOURUSERNAME"android

It is telling me username or password incorrect is there a way you could tell me the email I associated with my account
Afraid not as that is a security question.

Please contact support@onethumbmobile.com with the following information and our Support Team can assist you in account recovery.

- Username for account -
- Registered email -
- When account created/last played -
- Character(s) name(s) on the account - include deleted ones if you can remember them -
- Character levels on the account -
- Clans that characters are members of -
- Servers the characters are on -
- Premium purchases made -
- Any plat purchases made on the account and amount -
- Some items that characters will have or have equipped -

Thanks

I messaged the support team 3 days ago and have received no response. What do I do?
You should have a reply this week, the support team aim to reply to all messages within 7 days.

It has been 7 days and no response, I have emails on my phone about changing my email and such, and when I try to go in the game to forgotten password, it tells me that the username or email is incorrect. I know the username that I am using is correct, and I really miss my account. What can I do? I remember almost everything that was on that acc from characters to gear.