Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

I've been randomly banned?

I recently just started this back up about a month ago and after years of playing without any hiccups i've already been banned for trading accounts apparently?

Kinda sucks when you haven't been in a clan long and a mistake like this happens. Puts a black mark against my name.

@Muldar if you could please sort this out ASAP it would be greatly appreciated.

Character: Hammy
Server: Fingals
Level: 197

Any additional info please pm.
Fingal - Whykicamoocow
Hammy Level 221 Mage

Re: I've been randomly banned?

For account appeals you will have to contact appeals@onethumbmobile.com, appeals can only be processed via this channel.

If you can provide them with the answers to these questions it will help speed up the process:

- Username for account -
- Registered email -
- When account created/last played -
- Character(s) name(s) on the account - include deleted ones if you can remember them -
- Character levels on the account -
- Clans that characters are members of -
- Servers the characters are on -
- Premium purchases made -
- Any plat purchases made on the account and amount -
- Some items that characters will have or have equipped -

Thanks

For account appeals you will have to contact appeals@onethumbmobile.com, appeals can only be processed via this channel.

If you can provide them with the answers to these questions it will help speed up the process:

- Username for account -
- Registered email -
- Character(s) name(s) on the account - include deleted ones if you can remember them -

Thanks

Hey Muldar so i literally just got unbanned as you sent this i go to log in and im instantly banned for hacking and exploiting. Can you please sort these bugs out... It's not an appeal this is now a bug thing.
Fingal - Whykicamoocow
Hammy Level 221 Mage

- Username for account -
- Registered email -

Thanks

Hey Muldar so i literally just got unbanned as you sent this i go to log in and im instantly banned for hacking and exploiting. Can you please sort these bugs out... It's not an appeal this is now a bug thing.
I've talked to the team. Appears the initial ban reason was set incorrectly. It has now been updated to reflect this.

- Username for account -
- Registered email -

Thanks
I see this template has come in handy lately :lol:
Would you kindly?

Email sent with relevant info. Any idea on what the time frame is at the moment for issues such as this? I just wanna get back to levelling...
Friend has been waiting almost 3 weeks now due to false banning.. he provided right info multiple times but still no reply. He's waiting till tomorrow when they said he will get an answer... shall see

Account hacked.

My account was hacked recently but is now restored. Thanks for resorting my account. All my lux pets and sks lixs have gone. Is there anyway of getting them back. If not I will understand. I have also lost other lixs main weapons and offhand weapons and battle mounts. Thank you for your time. Lee. In game name Lee200 and email address leenorman2012@hotmail.co.uk. I wish to contact muldar about this but don't no how to. Once again if nothing can be done about this I understand. It's just annoying that I have lost everything :(