Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Conflicted account

I have a conflicted account I’m trying to access, world is herne, it’s a 170 warrior named hotmamma, but I can’t log into it anymore, it’s been a while since I tried logging into it, can anyone help me? My name is EVILLKILLER3 191 rogue on herne

Re: Conflicted account

Hey EvilKiller,

Conflict removed and username updated, should now be able to sign in with:

"YOURUSERNAME"ios and "YOURUSERNAME"android

Any issues let me know.

Cheers

Ok so I went to log in the acc that I had an issue with, now it’s telling me the username and password is wrong, but neither have been changed, do I need to send a mail to support thru the game to get this resolved, and if so, can it be done from a different account?

Never mind, I understand what you did to the account now, I feel so stupid lol
Haha don't worry happens a lot, glad to hear everything is fixed!

Muldar is it possible if you could get my account unconflicted I can’t remember a lot about my account but my username was [REMOVED]I had a level 75-80 rouge and the name of that rouge was called something like shadowrouge so if you could help me out that would be great
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed identifying information.

Muldar is it possible if you could get my account unconflicted I can’t remember a lot about my account but my username was [REMOVED]I had a level 75-80 rouge and the name of that rouge was called something like shadowrouge so if you could help me out that would be great
Conflict removed and username updated to

"YOURUSERNAME"ios and "YOURUSERNAME"android

I've removed your username from your original post for account security.

Thanks Muldar but sorry to bother you again I’m I’m confused with what I logged in with and when I try and log in with my old user it say username or password incorrect then I try and log In With my characters name it says the account is conflicted the. I try with my username that I use for the forums and it’s says user or pass incorrect again so I’m really confused with what to use