Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Conflicted Username and PW

Im returning after a very long break from Celtic heroes to find that I cant log in... I know the password and account name is correct but it says its conflicted. I tried to change the password but it wouldnt let me. its like my email was changed or something. i tried all the emails that i have and none of them worked.

World: Belenus
Character: KillerGoddess
Class : Mage
Level: I don't recall the level ( its been a long time since i played) But i know it was past level 105.

Re: Conflicted Username and PW

Im returning after a very long break from Celtic heroes to find that I cant log in... I know the password and account name is correct but it says its conflicted. I tried to change the password but it wouldnt let me. its like my email was changed or something. i tried all the emails that i have and none of them worked.

World: Belenus
Character: KillerGoddess
Class : Mage
Level: I don't recall the level ( its been a long time since i played) But i know it was past level 105.
Hey KillerG,

Conflict removed and username updated, should now be able to sign in with:

"YOURUSERNAME"ios and "YOURUSERNAME"android

Any issues let me know.

Cheers

Re: Conflicted Username and PW

I am still unable to get into my account. it says the username or password is incorrect and I can not reset my password. I have tried all my emails and none of them have worked.
Please contact support@onethumbmobile.com and we can help you manually reset your password.

If you can provide them with the answers to these questions it will help speed up the process:

- Username for account -
- Registered email -
- When account created/last played -
- Character(s) name(s) on the account - include deleted ones if you can remember them -
- Character levels on the account -
- Clans that characters are members of -
- Servers the characters are on -
- Premium purchases made -
- Any plat purchases made on the account and amount -
- Some items that characters will have or have equipped -

Thanks