Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Does support even read their email unless it is about purchasing plat?

I have emailed support, twice, about my conflicting account and have yet to hear anything back. I am not going to post my account name, as well as all of my other account information, on here either; I do not want someone to try to brute force into it. All requested information regarding my account has been sent to support's email. I guess they must be really behind on their email, or they don't want people to come back to the game... Anyone have any other bright ideas? :idea: Thanks in advance!
Soulreaper - 183 - Retired in 2016 (might make a comeback)

There is no such thing as secure. :ugeek:

Re: Does support even read their email unless it is about purchasing plat?

Hey Soulraven,

Thanks for contacting, I've had a look through the inbox and found your two emails.

The first unfortunately provided no account information for the Support Team to track your account with.

The second was received on Thursday. While the team tries to answer all emails by Friday, emails received on Thursday may be held in the queue.

We do not work weekends but you should have a resolution to your issue on Monday.

Cheers

Thanks Muldar. Although I did not list my plat purchases in the first email, I did give my account name and the server on which my account’s characters are located. Considering I run a cloned server for a popular MMORPG, I am guessing your data is stored on SQL databases you merged. Knowing those strings should have been enough to quickly query for the entry. An email stating you wanted more information would have been nice too, instead of just ignoring it...

Also, everything’s post count +1. My point was to get their attention, but thanks for pointing out the obvious.
Soulreaper - 183 - Retired in 2016 (might make a comeback)

There is no such thing as secure. :ugeek:

or they don't want people to come back to the game
You’re smart
Sarcasm escapes only the brightest of minds.
Were you using sarcasm? Or were you not using sarcasm? Was I using sarcasm? Or was I not using sarcasm? Maybe I was sarcastically using sarcasm towards your sarcastically sarcasm which was or was not used in a sarcastically sarcastic tone which matched the tone of my sarcastic sarcasm. Unless if you weren’t using sarcasm sarcastically cause then it wouldn’t be sarcastically sarcastic sarcasm. Is this post sarcastic sarcasm? Idk, that question was probably sarcasm
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I understand wanting to get their attention, but the title alone is so insolent. And then saying they don't want people to come back to the game.. You could have brought up the issue here again with a different tone of concern. Or maybe even PM'd Muldar or Tadaaah.

For future reference Tadaaah replies fairly quickly, and tbh Muldar does as well.

Hope you get your account sorted.
Would you kindly?

I have emailed support, twice, about my conflicting account and have yet to hear anything back. I am not going to post my account name, as well as all of my other account information, on here either; I do not want someone to try to brute force into it. All requested information regarding my account has been sent to support's email. I guess they must be really behind on their email, or they don't want people to come back to the game... Anyone have any other bright ideas? :idea: Thanks in advance!
Account de-conflicted and username updated to

"YOURUSERNAME"ios and "YOURUSERNAME"android

Cheers