Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Appeals confusion

Hi, a few months ago 2 of my characters were disabled (separate accounts) for the same reason which I regret and I tried to send an appeal to enable them but I sent 2 appeals for each one from the same email and I believe the appeals team got my information mixed up. They sent me an email asking me to provide them with the email registered on the account and I did but then they told me it’s incorrect, which it isn’t because I tried resetting my password for it and it worked. What I believe happened is they were reviewing the case for my other account and I provided them the email to my other character. Can someone please sort out this problem because I am indeed the owner of the account and provided accurate information. But appeals is looking at the wrong case because I have 2 out for 2 accounts. I hope that makes sense :/ let me know thank you and if anyone has suggestions on how I can make it clearer would be great! :)

Re: Appeals confusion

Any admin able to check the emails or direct an appeals team member of my information. I am even able to provide them with the user/current registered email and exact password currently on the account. Just need help cuz they haven’t replied in forever :( please