Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Dropped resto potions chests

Hi, I dropped 40+ chests of restoration potions on Dec, 16th at around 9 pm CET. I opened a support ticket and it states it takes up to 3 days, but with the new update and the fishing competition I am getting a little nervous as I understand I only have 30 days to get these items restored.

I was extremely tired and wanted to open a chest and instead hit yes on the drop. Dumb...but I did it. I looked on the ground, but they were not there to pick up. I went to the guy in Shalemont Ravine to see if he had them, but he did not have anything.

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,
Theresa

World Arawn
Toon Shadae
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

Re: Dropped resto potions chests

If you had reported the incident within the 3 day time frame then you will be fine, even if it takes a little longer to return the items.

I had a look over your account and can see the items dropped. 42 Restoration Potion Crates have been mailed to your character.

Cheers,

Esq
"It was like that when I got here"

Thank you very much, it is really appreciated. I will remember that, should I ever need support again.

All the best,
Theresa
Dual spec
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Add more premium items
Please.

I am new to the game so I have no experience with receiving mail from support, but when I send my alt things the in game mail is immediate. Is this not the case with support returned items, as I just logged in and there are no restoration chests either in my inventory nor in the mail.

Kind regards,
Theresa
Dual spec
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Add more premium items
Please.

Hi Shadae,
Just thought I'd clear up a couple of points.
As you've probably come you realise now, when you drop items, these are immediately lost for good, unlike some other games where they do indeed get dropped to the floor. So for drop read permanently destroyed.

The vendor in Shalemont is very much a mysterious entity that leaves many players wondering what he's for. He actually has only one, very limited, function. That is to sell you a Signet of Lir ring, should you have previously dropped it. This is so that you can complete the various quests in and around Shalemont that provide upgrades to the ring. Otherwise he is completely useless to you.

Hopefully you've received the crates now. But if not, just be aware that OTM, as a small indie company, do not have 24/7 support, They are available Monday - Friday only. So if the mail still hasn't arrived, unfortunately it will be Monday before anyone can look further in to this. They are UK based with a satellite office in Thailand, so support covers about 2:00 am to 6:00pm CET across the 2 sites.
clanless in a clan filled world
- and happy to be so

Hi Shadae,
Just thought I'd clear up a couple of points.
As you've probably come you realise now, when you drop items, these are immediately lost for good, unlike some other games where they do indeed get dropped to the floor. So for drop read permanently destroyed.

The vendor in Shalemont is very much a mysterious entity that leaves many players wondering what he's for. He actually has only one, very limited, function. That is to sell you a Signet of Lir ring, should you have previously dropped it. This is so that you can complete the various quests in and around Shalemont that provide upgrades to the ring. Otherwise he is completely useless to you.

Hopefully you've received the crates now. But if not, just be aware that OTM, as a small indie company, do not have 24/7 support, They are available Monday - Friday only. So if the mail still hasn't arrived, unfortunately it will be Monday before anyone can look further in to this. They are UK based with a satellite office in Thailand, so support covers about 2:00 am to 6:00pm CET across the 2 sites.

Thank you for clearing that up for me. Very kind of you to take the time to educate me.

Have great weekend.

Theresa
Dual spec
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Add more premium items
Please.

If you had reported the incident within the 3 day time frame then you will be fine, even if it takes a little longer to return the items.

I had a look over your account and can see the items dropped. 42 Restoration Potion Crates have been mailed to your character.

Cheers,

Esq

Hello. I am not sure what happened. You said you returned my resto chests, but I have not received anything either by mail or just in my inventory. I also am not sure at this point what happened if anything to my in game support ticket...so not wanting to bog them down by opening another ticket. Any information would be much appreciated on what to do now.

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,
Theresa

Shadae
Arawn
Dual spec
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Add more premium items
Please.

Hello...again.

Is there any chance I will ever get those restoration chests back? Between opening support tickets....receiving emails I can not reply to, sending a private message to the guide that said he restored them to my account and coming here several more times, I am beginning to wonder what on sugar bread could possibly be so difficult about resolving this issue? Is there any one at all in charge that can simply do what was supposedly done on the 22nd?

This game is beautiful and you can tell that it is someone’s love...but who ever is in charge of employing and managing customer service and support...needs to be replaced. Check with SOE and ask them how important customers are to maintaining a game.

If you can not help me..could someone for the love of all that is fun in gaming refer me to the EULA of this game. Apple and my credit apple company seem to be the only avenue left open to me. This is absolutely ridiculous.

That’s it I’m all out of polite ways of asking.
Dual spec
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Add more premium items
Please.

Hello...again.

Is there any chance I will ever get those restoration chests back? Between opening support tickets....receiving emails I can not reply to, sending a private message to the guide that said he restored them to my account and coming here several more times, I am beginning to wonder what on sugar bread could possibly be so difficult about resolving this issue? Is there any one at all in charge that can simply do what was supposedly done on the 22nd?

This game is beautiful and you can tell that it is someone’s love...but who ever is in charge of employing and managing customer service and support...needs to be replaced. Check with SOE and ask them how important customers are to maintaining a game.

If you can not help me..could someone for the love of all that is fun in gaming refer me to the EULA of this game. Apple and my credit apple company seem to be the only avenue left open to me. This is absolutely ridiculous.

That’s it I’m all out of polite ways of asking.
I've restored the items to your account now, should be in your mailbox when you login.

Cheers