Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Lost account

Hi,

I write this forum cause I already sent 2 messages to the support INGame about 2 weeks ago but no answers. I even contact Celtic hero on twitter 6 days ago but no reply either.

I would like to know if my message has been received (if not to who should I send it again ?) And, if yes, is it possible to do a something about it ?

I sent the message with my main account who has the same name that I took for this forum account and the lost account is about my lvl60 rogue :)

Thx and have a nice day.

Ps: I don't post more information about it on the form cause since it's public everyone can see them :)

Re: Lost account

Hey,

Looks like the Support Team sent an in-game message? It is possible that it was missed.

"Hello, can you tell me roughly when was the last time you accessed your other two accounts? Thank you"

If you could send in a ticket with a reply to that question I can flag it for review :)

Cheers

Hi,

Indeed I may have missed it :(

Thx for the speedy answer btw.

I've just sent the answers in game.

How can I see if the support contact me in game ? Cause I never used to support before so I don't now how it work. Do I receive a mail ? Do I have to open a special menu or anything ?

Cheers

Hi,

Indeed I may have missed it :(

Thx for the speedy answer btw.

I've just sent the answers in game.

How can I see if the support contact me in game ? Cause I never used to support before so I don't now how it work. Do I receive a mail ? Do I have to open a special menu or anything ?

Cheers
When Support responds to your answer. The message will be in the middle of the screen when you log.

-it will be in the same format as “Server Reset in 15mins”
”You got to do the right thing, even if it’s not what you want”

xAndrey, Level 215 Mage, Epona
Zelion, Level 180 Rogue, Epona
Member of Celtic Heroes Community since 2012

Hey,

Looks like the Support Team sent an in-game message? It is possible that it was missed.

"Hello, can you tell me roughly when was the last time you accessed your other two accounts? Thank you"

If you could send in a ticket with a reply to that question I can flag it for review :)

Cheers
Hello,

I would like to know if anything has been done / sent (seems my game is laggy and can't see any message forme game support).

Cheers :p

Hey,

Cheers
Hello,

I would like to know if anything has been done / sent (seems my game is laggy and can't see any message forme game support).

Cheers :p
Hi,

I already sent the message I game but I'm gommant post it here too.

I started playing on my mage on January-February. I should have creat the rogue at February-March.

Hope to receive an answer as soon as possible :)

Have a good day and merry Christmas :)

Hi,

Thanks a lot for resetting my password Morgana and whoever helped :)

But there is a little problem :shock: I even made a video of it so I can send it to u as a proof.

The first thing I did was to screen the message with new password but when I try to log in with it, it doesn't work : password or username incorrect.

So what should I do ? And how can I send a pm so u guys can have the proof ? (I literally filmed when I closed the message and tried to log in)

Thx for ur awesome work

Cheers

Hi,

Thanks a lot for resetting my password Morgana and whoever helped :)

But there is a little problem :shock: I even made a video of it so I can send it to u as a proof.

The first thing I did was to screen the message with new password but when I try to log in with it, it doesn't work : password or username incorrect.

So what should I do ? And how can I send a pm so u guys can have the proof ? (I literally filmed when I closed the message and tried to log in)

Thx for ur awesome work

Cheers
Double check in with the Support Team, there may be some issue with the updated details.