Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Ban this player

MAGE LOKO (level 217+ mage) in server Lir is a sold account. OTM can check his chat log for proof. The new player who now controls MAGE LOKO has also managed to ruin my reputation that I built up on one of my alts.

The old MAGE LOKO and I were friendly to each other. Old MAGE LOKO then sold his account to new player. This new player logged into MAGE yesterday. Thinking that this was the old MAGE LOKO, I started up a conversation with him. He eventually deduced that I was LVRogue (I was on my level 141+ mage at the time). He revealed to the whole server that I was LVRogue. I was kicked from my clan and everything.

This is a huge bummer to me because I leveled this account because I wanted to stop scamming and go to endgame. My request is that you just ban this account.
LVRogue

Re: Ban this player

You should be banned first , do u think your scamming actions will pass without punishment !

now you conscious and have sensation to feel humilated rather than feeling guilty of what you have done with hundreds of players all over the servers.

I would like ask the admins on behalf of other victims to Ban this person which would be least done toward what we have lost because of him.

especially the proof is clear now as you declared you were LVRogue scammer.

You should be banned first , do u think your scamming actions will pass without punishment !

now you conscious and have sensation to feel humilated rather than feeling guilty of what you have done with hundreds of players all over the servers.

I would like ask the admins on behalf of other victims to Ban this person which would be least done toward what we have lost because of him.

especially the proof is clear now as you declared you were LVRogue scammer.
+1

I dont know who LVROGUE is but as if hes just confessed to being a scammer on forums and requested somebody else be banned!!! LOL!
TankingLife Level 227 Warrior
TankyToon Level 225 Ranger
TankyTooon Level 205 Druid
TankyToooon Level 216 Mage
Tankytooooon Level 140 Rogue
PrimalTank Level 222 Warrior
Odion Level 191 Rogue
CashMeOusside Level 144 Ranger
HowBowDah Level 144 Ranger

MAGE LOKO (level 217+ mage) in server Lir is a sold account. OTM can check his chat log for proof. The new player who now controls MAGE LOKO has also managed to ruin my reputation that I built up on one of my alts.

The old MAGE LOKO and I were friendly to each other. Old MAGE LOKO then sold his account to new player. This new player logged into MAGE yesterday. Thinking that this was the old MAGE LOKO, I started up a conversation with him. He eventually deduced that I was LVRogue (I was on my level 141+ mage at the time). He revealed to the whole server that I was LVRogue. I was kicked from my clan and everything.

This is a huge bummer to me because I leveled this account because I wanted to stop scamming and go to endgame. My request is that you just ban this account.
You don't get to go from server to server for years scamming people and then expect to get sympathy when you suddenly want to quit scamming. You deserve everything negative that happens to you in game and real life.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Hello otm I am Darley current boss of the Emperrors clan .. I received a screenshot of Mage LOKO via whatsapp with a written confession from HaddenB confessing to be LVrogue .. LvRogue is an old thief on the server lir .. he started the swap swap fast from gold trading via trade example .. 1000k to 100k .. and other scams he used .. he stole half of the server..I personally was already stolen by him. Mage loko is a member of the Emperrors and this HaddenB accusation is totally false. If there is someone who needs to be banned this someone is HaddenB ..
LVrogue brought many problems to the entire Lir server .. and now pretends to be a victim by being discovered.

Darley - Mage - lvl223- server Lir
Darley/ DGMage / lvl228/ Server Lir

Darley Channel YouTube

Hello otm I am Darley current boss of the Emperrors clan .. I received a screenshot of Mage LOKO via whatsapp with a written confession from HaddenB confessing to be LVrogue .. LvRogue is an old thief on the server lir .. he started the swap swap fast from gold trading via trade example .. 1000k to 100k .. and other scams he used .. he stole half of the server..I personally was already stolen by him. Mage loko is a member of the Emperrors and this HaddenB accusation is totally false. If there is someone who needs to be banned this someone is HaddenB ..
LVrogue brought many problems to the entire Lir server .. and now pretends to be a victim by being discovered.

Darley - Mage - lvl223- server Lir
Old MAGE LOKO himself told me he was selling his account for 1million. This was like a month ago. OTM will know just by looking at chat log.
LVRogue