Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Shared acc and got robbed everything!!!

Hi muldar my toon name is blu3 in donn lvl 161 mage, ik its against the rules sharring acc and i cant get acc back but im just asking if you can ban the guy who did it and his connected acc. His toon name is animemixking mage lvl 166, sir loki ranger lvl 166, sir ashata warrior lvl 130. I lost over 20 m gold for being stupid and lending acc too stranger, but ive spent a good amount of $ on that acc and i just started playing in november 23 i believe. Im asking if you can help pls and thank you. I also know he is part of stars of new era clan

Heres a list of the things i remember i had. Exalted bat mount 2014 original 85 speed 60 energy regen
Skill which paralysis enemy for 10 sec, main aggy book lvl 110 focus of seer lvl 150, archunus ammy lvl 150 (+200 fcs etc) 2k plat, over 900 sigils each 300 lix of each, pets tokens etc anyways just want too get help and if i cant get acc back atleast get rhis guy banned for good. I also have reciepts and i tried registering email on acc a while back but had trouble confirming it. The url wouldnt pop up pls pm if anything thank you.

Re: Shared acc and got robbed everything!!!

A lot of name and shaming best suggesting would be take it to PM. Feel free to tell Muldar and he will look into it
”You got to do the right thing, even if it’s not what you want”

xAndrey, Level 215 Mage, Epona
Zelion, Level 180 Rogue, Epona
Member of Celtic Heroes Community since 2012

Re: Shared acc and got robbed everything!!!

I've had a look over the account and disabled it for the time being.

May this serve as a warning to players who do or are thinking about sharing their account. Don't.

Please contact Appeals@onethumbmobile.com with the following information and we will assist:

- Username for account -
- Registered email -
- When account created/last played -
- Character(s) name(s) on the account - include deleted ones if you can remember them -
- Character levels on the account -
- Clans that characters are members of -
- Servers the characters are on -
- Premium purchases made -
- Any plat purchases made on the account and amount -
- Some items that characters will have or have equipped -