Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

My acc is blocked. Help !

Hello my name in game is MagickZoka and 3days ago i used *support*in game cuz ive lost an acc long time ago and now my main (magickzoka lvl 208 rogue in herne server) is blocked and i would like to know why... i already mailed otm but they didn’t answered
I hope this problem will be resolved :)

Ps sorry for my english :/ im french :)
And i would like to know how to pm message on forum.

Re: My acc is blocked. Help !

You appear to have requested a character restore without the required free character slot.

I have temporarily archived "Mordr" which should allow you to sign in.

To restore this character you will require an additional character slot or to have deleted a character prior to restoration.

Thanks

Check Support in game

Idk if otm read support and iknow its holidays. But I asked for an acc who has been banned (Nerared) cuz i wanted to sell acc (i was stupid)
I would like to know if i can this acc unbanned or get it back cuz some one have delete it or otm did idk. Ty

Ps: sorry for my english and hello from france !

Re: Check Support in game

Idk if otm read support and iknow its holidays. But I asked for an acc who has been banned (Nerared) cuz i wanted to sell acc (i was stupid)
I would like to know if i can this acc unbanned or get it back cuz some one have delete it or otm did idk. Ty

Please contact Appeals@onethumbmobile.com with the following information to appeal your ban:

- Username for account -
- Registered email -
- When account created/last played -
- Character(s) name(s) on the account - include deleted ones if you can remember them -
- Character levels on the account -
- Clans that characters are members of -
- Servers the characters are on -
- Premium purchases made -
- Any plat purchases made on the account and amount -
- Some items that characters will have or have equipped -

Thanks

Re: My acc is blocked. Help !

Please contact Appeals@onethumbmobile.com with the following information to appeal your ban:

- Username for account -
- Registered email -
- When account created/last played -
- Character(s) name(s) on the account - include deleted ones if you can remember them -
- Character levels on the account -
- Clans that characters are members of -
- Servers the characters are on -
- Premium purchases made -
- Any plat purchases made on the account and amount -
- Some items that characters will have or have equipped -

Thanks
Ok i have mailed every informations that i know :) i hope i get an answer soon !

Tyvm :D