Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Account name conflicted

Hello,

I am trying to log into my account and it says the "account name is conflicted change required"

I don't want to give out the account name on the forum. It doesn't give any instructions other than "change required"

How may I proceed to reclaim my account?

It won't let me log in at all to submit an in game ticket.

Re: Account name conflicted

And now I have noticed that my character Hubris (one of the toons on the conflicted account) is no longer in my inactive clan list. I'm worried that the game may have deleted the account along with my character!

If that is the case, I sincerely hope they can restore my character.

Hey Tyrant, nothing to worry about just a notification due to our move to cross platform.

I've de conflicted your account and updated your username to *YOURUSERNAME*ios and *YOURUSERNAME*android.

Should be able to sign in but any issues let us know :)

Oh my gosh, what a relief. I have been sweating these past two days thinking all of my progress may have been gone.

There are a few minor issues, mostly just some unexplained missing items... But I'm not going to worry about it too much, I'm glad to have her back.

I know I am missing the giant ice Lord wand from when the game first came out but I submitted a ticket about two years ago to try to recover it and they said I only had three days ro report it. I wasn't playing at the time so I was wayyyyy late.

So that kinda stinks, it *was* a very rare item and I don't think it drops anymore.

But seriously thank you, 90% of my stuff is there, all of my money, and tons of old rare items.

I'm getting back into my accounts to play and bringing some friends with me. I'm very excited. I have missed this game a lot. Combining the Apple and Android servers was such a great move!

Thank you for helping me get my account back! You are my rock star.