Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Banned account

Hello

It has been two weeks and I haven’t got any reply from appeals. They did reply to me however I replied back apolozing and etc ... but haven’t gotten a reply from them yet. I know that the team is working hard however it would be great if appeals looked into my case. I was banned for the reason “scamming” and I apologized to the person that I scammed. He has also pmed muldar or Morgana (not sure who) for accepting my apologies and etc..... Everything is cool now except the fact that the character is still banned.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

My email is burhan326@msn.com & Imran326@msn.com

Re: Banned account

Hello

It has been two weeks and I haven’t got any reply from appeals. They did reply to me however I replied back apolozing and etc ... but haven’t gotten a reply from them yet. I know that the team is working hard however it would be great if appeals looked into my case. I was banned for the reason “scamming” and I apologized to the person that I scammed. He has also pmed muldar or Morgana (not sure who) for accepting my apologies and etc..... Everything is cool now except the fact that the character is still banned.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

My email is [not quoting his email for obvious reasons .-.] & [not quoting his other email for even less but more obviously fun but ordinary reasons]
Takes support up to 2 weeks to handle appeals, typically they aim to get through everything by that Friday, Morgana can only reply to emails so fast ;)
Good luck with your account back, and hopefully this teaches you as well as offers a deterrent to others not to scam.
Personally idk how anyone could scam someone and not feel horribly guilty, but thats just me :P
But ya... just give support some time to sort through their stack of mail.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at