Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Account Problems: Conflict and Password

My account "ldsmitty" is still having the conflict on world Fingal. The account "lipalow" was resolved.

Thank you for helping me
Resolved, should be able to sign in now.
I have the same problem with Conflict account pw when i wanna login on ios
My Character name : Gzeusharry
World : Arawn

Please sir :(
Thank you
De-conflicted and username updated ("YOURUSERNAME"ios/android)
Dear Mulder, it's been a year already so I have no clue what's was my in game name. is there anyway you can help me I know my password and username that's all I remember and my lvl was around 90-100. do you have a email so I can send my username and password, I can send u the picture of my account conflicted too. I always main warrior please help me get my account back :(. If you can't I understand ;(
Dear Mulder, it's been a year already so I have no clue what's was my in game name. is there anyway you can help me I know my password and username that's all I remember and my lvl was around 90-100. do you have a email so I can send my username and password, I can send u the picture of my account conflicted too. I always main warrior please help me get my account back :(. If you can't I understand ;(
Send me your username at Muldar@onethumbmobile.com and I can assist.

Muldar...
It been about a year or more that Game wouldn’t load. Then it loaded in another iphone..
Now i was going to log it said my account conflicted.
Can I know why?
My carrecter name was.. xlady destinyx i guess... in sulis...level 90 or something...?!
Can it be fixed please? I didnt give up after a year or more to log... I paid alot for the game..

Muldar...
It been about a year or more that Game wouldn’t load. Then it loaded in another iphone..
Now i was going to log it said my account conflicted.
Can I know why?
My carrecter name was.. xlady destinyx i guess... in sulis...level 90 or something...?!
Can it be fixed please? I didnt give up after a year or more to log... I paid alot for the game..
"Account conflicted" is a notification of a database conflict between an iOS and Android account after our move to cross platform.

I've removed the conflict from your account and updated your username, you should now be able to sign in using "YOURUSERNAME"ios and "YOURUSERNAME"android.

Any issues let me know.

I have a ranger on crom server named mrpickles that account is in conflict. I also have a character on fingal server for android named mrpickles. The login username for both devices is [REMOVED]
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed identifying information.

Mangotime on Rosmerta.
I have a ranger on crom server named mrpickles that account is in conflict. I also have a character on fingal server for android named mrpickles. The login username for both devices is [REMOVED]
same my two accounts were [REMOVED] and [REMOVED] worlds are mabon
All now de-conflicted and usernames updated to "YOURUSERNAME"ios/android.

As a reminder to players. Please do not post your username or any other account security details to any public channels.
A character name and world will suffice. We will never ask you for your password.

Thanks