Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Account Problems: Conflict and Password

I'm having the same problem. It say my account name is conflicted and that I need to change it.
Character Name: BlacklightCrow
World: Donn
I'm having the same issue with my toons;
"Lipalow" and "Ldsmitty"
both on world Fingal
Getting “Account Conflict PW”

Change is Required and all
Name Arcypoo or Razgriz
World Gwydion
All of the above have now been deconflicted and updated to "YOURUSERNAME"ios and "YOURUSERNAME"android
I double checked, DeadShadows Danu Rogue.
I friended my toon on my other acc, i can tell u the account pass and user if u need to have proof, i done use that acc anymore so its k.
Appears you had deleted your character. I have since restored DeadShadows and deconflicted your account.
Please help me why is my account conflicted???
In game name is DarkNight warrior level 90-100 server donn I think cause I'm not to sure what server I used to play as I played it for a year and stop and I'm returning
I've been unable to find a character with that name and level on the server Donn.

Could you double check your details and get back to me?

Thanks

My account is deconflicted but, my pass and username i put in didnt let me in, it said incorrect pass or username, i double checked it, its the same password for evertyhing i use and the username too.
For account retrieval you will have to contact support@onethumbmobile.com.

If you can provide them with the answers to these questions it will help speed up the process:

- Username for account -
- Registered email -
- When account created/last played -
- Character(s) name(s) on the account - include deleted ones if you can remember them -
- Character levels on the account -
- Clans that characters are members of -
- Servers the characters are on -
- Premium purchases made -
- Any plat purchases made on the account and amount -
- Some items that characters will have or have equipped -

Cheers

This is an android account but can I log in on iPhone too?
Yes :)

The ios and android tags are only to differentiate between accounts previously made on either platform but thanks to our cross platform update you can login regardless of device platform.

I'm having the same issue with my toons;
"Lipalow" and "Ldsmitty"
both on world Fingal
All of the above have now been deconflicted and updated to "YOURUSERNAME"ios and "YOURUSERNAME"android

Thanks
My account "ldsmitty" is still having the conflict on world Fingal. The account "lipalow" was resolved.

Thank you for helping me

Dear Mulder, it's been a year already so I have no clue what's was my in game name. is there anyway you can help me I know my password and username that's all I remember and my lvl was around 90-100. do you have a email so I can send my username and password, I can send u the picture of my account conflicted too. I always main warrior please help me get my account back :(. If you can't I understand ;(