Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Account Problems: Conflict and Password

I cannot logon either, [REMOVED] and [REMOVED] on rosemerta.
Chills-mage, nightsqueen-rouge, yellowlead-druid, ironcored-warrior
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removed account information.

Hello muldar!
I have the same problem, I logged on after a while and my account conflict PW came up,
My players name is Spilt, Lev 135 Ranger on Nuada :)
I tried to reset the password as i dont really remember it, however i tried resetting and it didnt work, but im a bit sure of my ID name else i wouldnt get the conflict message.

Anyway
Thank you very much!

hey muldar,
ive been having the same problem as it keeps saying account conflicted name change required (my account name is [REMOVED]) , I've tried support but its as if they just copy/paste the same thing even if i put All the information, are you able to fix this thx
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed account information.

I'm getting that conflict message. This is my only account and I haven't played in a while. I have a few heros on different worlds: Raven Blackwell, Diana etc.. Was looking forward to playing but ran into this problem. What should I do to fix this?
Conflict removed:

"YOURUSERNAME"ios and "YOURUSERNAME"android
I feel dumb asking this but now I get invalid user name. Did I miss something?
If your username was previously say MuldarTest pre conflict to remove the conflict it has been updated to MuldarTestios / Muldartestandroid
i cannot login. It shows „account conflict PW“
Login name is „[REMOVED]“
Conflict removed.
I cannot logon either, [REMOVED1] and [REMOVED2] on rosemerta.
Chills-mage, nightsqueen-rouge, yellowlead-druid, ironcored-warrior
First username conflict removed, 2nd appears to not be conflicted.

Hello muldar!
I have the same problem, I logged on after a while and my account conflict PW came up,
My players name is Spilt, Lev 135 Ranger on Nuada :)
I tried to reset the password as i dont really remember it, however i tried resetting and it didnt work, but im a bit sure of my ID name else i wouldnt get the conflict message.

Anyway
Thank you very much!
Spilts username appears to not be conflicted.

Please contact our Support Team at Support@onethumbmobile.com with your account details and we can assist further.
hey muldar,
ive been having the same problem as it keeps saying account conflicted name change required (my account name is [REMOVED]) , I've tried support but its as if they just copy/paste the same thing even if i put All the information, are you able to fix this thx
Conflict removed.

hi Muldar, sorry if i trouble you with this. i would like to replay this game however my account is conflicted as well. i have 2 accounts with user holyasasin and waynewuthrich. please let me know if u can help me. thank you so much looking forward for the help.

Im having the same problem of alot of players... I stopped playing the game for about 1 year, now when i try to get in my account it says "account name is conflictes, change require" what should i do?

User name:
Last edited by Shadowh6 on Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.