Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Account Problems: Conflict and Password

Hi. I am unable to log in to my account. The same conflict problem. I reinstalled it after a very long time. My ios account username *****. A warrior of level greater than 50. I had one rogue from Android also named Elohim level greater than 65.
Username - ***** ( ios one ). Character - Gameboyt
Username - ***** ( android ). Character - Elohim
Username - ***** ( android ). A ranger. I don't remember properly.
Username - ***** .
I'm unable to access any account. Please resolve this sir.
Hey, Elohimm
Muldar should be able to deconflict your accounts, but I wouldn't recommend sharing your usernames publicly as it makes your account easier to hack.
(Like, I highly recommend editing your post and just keeping the Character names and worlds they were on; that should be enough for Muldar to find and fix them and wouldn't share any private info. ;))
Cheers

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Hi. I am unable to log in to my account. The same conflict problem. I reinstalled it after a very long time. My ios account username 'REMOVED'. A warrior of level greater than 50. I had one rogue from Android also named Elohim level greater than 65.
Username - REMOVED ( ios one ). Character - Gameboyt
Username - REMOVED ( android ). Character - Elohim
Username - REMOVED ( android ). A ranger. I don't remember properly.
Username - REMOVED.
I'm unable to access any account. Please resolve this sir.
All of the above have now been deconflicted and each updated to

"USERNAME"ios and "USERNAME"android

Hi My name is mrpulazor And om Turing to het My account back i just tot back and would-be like to plat Again but it says account conflict PW heen i try logging in i have the right Username and pass but wont let me in Please help

Hi My name is mrpulazor And om Turing to het My account back i just tot back and would-be like to plat Again but it says account conflict PW heen i try logging in i have the right Username and pass but wont let me in Please help
Conflict removed and username updated!

"YOURUSERNAME"ios and "YOURUSENAME"android to sign in.

Haven't logged in for a while, but I tried logging in today through my android device to my account that I had created on an IOS device. I remember that I had created an account on both platforms with the same username, and when I try logging in, it logs me in to my android account.
Character name: Us3r100
Level: 140+?
Class: Rogue
World: Rosmerta
Platform: IOS

Hi My name is mrpulazor i had assue with My account conflict PW iT was remove but now i cant log in iT says its the wrong user and pass please help me het iT back and if you ask doe My character names i dont remember its been 2 years please help me im in the world arwan

Haven't logged in for a while, but I tried logging in today through my android device to my account that I had created on an IOS device. I remember that I had created an account on both platforms with the same username, and when I try logging in, it logs me in to my android account.
Character name: Us3r100
Level: 140+?
Class: Rogue
World: Rosmerta
Platform: IOS
Appears the character was created on a different username.
I can find 2 low level characters but the name of Us3r100 on Android worlds.
Hi My name is mrpulazor i had assue with My account conflict PW iT was remove but now i cant log in iT says its the wrong user and pass please help me het iT back and if you ask doe My character names i dont remember its been 2 years please help me im in the world arwan
Account: Thorgan
lvl 20 rogue
Server: Arawn
Account problem: i can't reset my password it says my email or username is incorrect which they are both correct , so i can't log in or request a password reset
For account retrieval you will have to contact support@onethumbmobile.com.

If you can provide them with the answers to these questions it will help speed up the process:

- Username for account -
- Registered email -
- When account created/last played -
- Character(s) name(s) on the account - include deleted ones if you can remember them -
- Character levels on the account -
- Clans that characters are members of -
- Servers the characters are on -
- Premium purchases made -
- Any plat purchases made on the account and amount -
- Some items that characters will have or have equipped -

Account: REMOVED
Server: Fingal
Account Conflict PW
Android account trying to access on iOS..
Please fix this asap, thank you for your troubles.
Conflict removed and username updated!

"YOURUSERNAME"ios and "YOURUSENAME"android to sign in.