Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What type of bullying is allowed and bannable by OTM standards?

I am against bullying of any kind. Even with people who have treated me very unfair - I still don't bully back unless it is constant and even then I might just do a kill in arena. But i have seen some bad bullying from high lvls who are picking on new members on lixing. And even worse.

What is and isn't acceptable?

Marathdamane.
Manetheren
Clan Havoc

Re: What type of bullying is allowed and bannable by OTM standards?

Repetitive verbal harasssment isn't bannable. Even sexual harassment and threats are given a pass, because of the block feature. .

Female members of Avalon have been subjected to continuous harassment over the years and nothing has been done except being told to "block them"

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Repetitive verbal harasssment isn't bannable. Even sexual harassment and threats are given a pass, because of the block feature. .

Female members of Avalon have been subjected to continuous harassment over the years and nothing has been done except being told to "block them"

I am very aware of what happened with the women in Morrigan, and it was a huge let down on how it was/is handled on OTM side.
However, let me clarify on this topic. I am new back to game this year, and have moved to Herne. And i am appalled how a certain End Clan on Herne, bullies anyone outside their clan on lixes by following and locking mobs – making gamers waste expensive super knows, combos and heroics, plus making outlandish comments that everyone outside their clan, are scammers! Constant bullying on players who have done nothing to upset anyone (because they are not part of the 'End Clan' or want to be part of their clan) should not be subjected to that type of treatment repetitively. This end clan obviously lacks any proper standards.. they are a ‘Lazy’ clan that just has gone wild with no values or proper leadership. So, if certain people who have high lvl characters, constantly bully lower lvls on lixing – should they be banned?

I believe so.
Last edited by Marathdamane on Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Manetheren
Clan Havoc

I am very aware of what happened with the women in Morrigan, and it was a huge let down on how it was/is handled on OTM side.
However, let me clarify on this topic. I am new back to game this year, and have moved to Herne. And i am appalled how a certain End Clan on Herne, bullies anyone one outside their clan on lixes by following and locking mobs – making gamers waste expensive super knows, combos and heroics, plus making outlandish comments that everyone outside their clan, are scammers! Constant bullying on players who have done nothing to upset anyone (because they are not part of the 'End Clan' or want to be part of their clan) should not be subjected to that type of treatment repetitively. This end clan obviously lacks any proper standards.. they are a ‘Lazy’ clan that just has gone wild with no values or proper leadership. So, if certain people who have high lvl characters, constantly bully lower lvls on lixing – should they be banned?

I believe so.
From what I've heard, verbal harassment is (sadly) not bannable, but if the harassers are wasting other people's plat items by griefing their lixes, and ksing mobs like that, I've heard of several people that got banned for it. Perhaps provide video footage of the player(s) involved to OTM, and see what they do about it. It'd be really sad if such rules were enforced in some instances, but not others.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

However, let me clarify on this topic. I am new back to game this year, and have moved to Herne. And i am appalled how a certain End Clan on Herne, bullies anyone outside their clan on lixes by following and locking mobs – making gamers waste expensive super knows, combos and heroics, plus making outlandish comments that everyone outside their clan, are scammers! Constant bullying on players who have done nothing to upset anyone (because they are not part of the 'End Clan' or want to be part of their clan) should not be subjected to that type of treatment repetitively. This end clan obviously lacks any proper standards.. they are a ‘Lazy’ clan that just has gone wild with no values or proper leadership. So, if certain people who have high lvl characters, constantly bully lower lvls on lixing – should they be banned?

I believe so.

I heard they were just farming gold...

From what I've heard, verbal harassment is (sadly) not bannable.
I would just like to clarify for the thread that verbal harassment is bannable.

We wont ban a person for an off hand swear word, that is what the block function is for but if a player has shown repeated attempts to harass and antagonize a player they will be banned.

It is one of the grey areas of Support as many times it has been evident harassment has went both directions but we have and will continue to ban players with a profile of harassment.

If you feel your case has not been handled correctly you can PM me and I will look into it.

Thanks

From what I've heard, verbal harassment is (sadly) not bannable.
I would just like to clarify for the thread that verbal harassment is bannable.

We wont ban a person for an off hand swear word, that is what the block function is for but if a player has shown repeated attempts to harass and antagonize a player they will be banned.

It is one of the grey areas of Support as many times it has been evident harassment has went both directions but we have and will continue to ban players with a profile of harassment.

If you feel your case has not been handled correctly you can PM me and I will look into it.

Thanks
I wish it were that easy. Players honesty don't care, especially low levels they will come back. Personally I have been harassed in the past and not to long ago... But I don't report, because they will just come back. Block is the anwser

SyringeNeedle would that include approaching someone you don't know, in this case you approaching me, and saying 'madre puta' (f**k your mom wh**e) completely unprovoked ? I don't know you and I have never given anyone in this game reason to be rude to me, I'm pretty nice actually, yet you choose to do this then come crying on the forum that you are being harassed?

Anyway, I'm sorry for you for whatever issues or loneliness you have in your life which make you act like this. I'm sure it'll get easier once you get out of puberty. A bit of advice.. maybe join a sports club or something. Real life friends can make the world of difference to your happiness. Chin up kiddo!
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017