Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS Devices

Re: Account banned for no reason

#3
If you would like to appeal your account being banned you should email appeals@onethumbmobile.com with the following information:

Username:
Account creation date (rough):
Characters on the account and levels:
Platinum purchased on the account (rough):
E-mail address on the account:

Reason you feel you should be re-enabled:

They will then process your appeal.

Thanks
Muldar / OTM - Muldar
Ranger - 172 - Balor - Android

Community Manager at OTM

Re: Account banned for no reason

#4
Muldar wrote:If you would like to appeal your account being banned you should email appeals@onethumbmobile.com with the following information:

Username:
Account creation date (rough):
Characters on the account and levels:
Platinum purchased on the account (rough):
E-mail address on the account:

Reason you feel you should be re-enabled:

They will then process your appeal.

Thanks

I did this like a month ago lol no response, they asked me how i got the money on the acc and i responded and no reply pls can you give them a heads up muldar ty

Re: Account banned for no reason

#5
Conflagration wrote:I did this like a month ago lol no response, they asked me how i got the money on the acc and i responded and no reply pls can you give them a heads up muldar ty


Your email appears to have arrived on Monday, the Appeals Team are currently working through the queue and you should have a reply this week.
Muldar / OTM - Muldar
Ranger - 172 - Balor - Android

Community Manager at OTM

Re: Account banned for no reason

#6
Muldar wrote:
Conflagration wrote:I did this like a month ago lol no response, they asked me how i got the money on the acc and i responded and no reply pls can you give them a heads up muldar ty


Your email appears to have arrived on Monday, the Appeals Team are currently working through the queue and you should have a reply this week.

I havent gotten a response, but hopefully i get one monday

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests