Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Missing items

I have had items come up missing on my account in belenus. I've sent tickets in to support, and pmd muldar regarding this on forums. Which in return told me to write another ticket in game. It included all details of items that were missing. Month later still no reply. Please address this issue, thanks.

Re: Missing items

Support are working through missing items tickets currently but due to the lengthy process of item tracking there will be delays.

Please include the full names of missing items as it helps them track faster.

Thanks

Support are working through missing items tickets currently but due to the lengthy process of item tracking there will be delays.

Thanks

I still have not got a reply regarding my missing items. Does that mean they’re just gone?

Thanks

I still have not got a reply regarding my missing items. Does that mean they’re just gone?
Ticket is probably still open, character name and world?

Yeah good luck. 6 months now. Muldar told me to send a ticket again so I did and nothing. That was like month ago. I only remember 3 fashion sets I am missing
”You got to do the right thing, even if it’s not what you want”

xAndrey, Level 215 Mage, Epona
Zelion, Level 180 Rogue, Epona
Member of Celtic Heroes Community since 2012

Still waiting on a response from a July 4 ticket. It's only been 4 months, so I'm not waiting as long as the others. But still, no one can say that's a normal wait time for support service.

Something must be done to reduce the workload on support. The programmers need to talk to the support personnel and understand what can be done. Having a Sent Items tab and list to see if the mail went through and to whom, would reduce probably 90% of the "where did my mail go?" tickets.

It's really a question of priorities. Would you rather have a developer add a Mail Sent Items feature? Or change another emote or animation or whatever trivial changes were put in, in the last year and a half?

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.