Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Loss of gold

Im *** tired of going through support i *** tired of trying to send a message to muldar i have countless time message support about lost of gold from when i bought event chest on aug. 1 2017 and never received my gold one chest had 1 mil another had 50k and another had 20k and im tired of *** and arruging with support i know what i saw muldar get ahold of me about this problem really *** fast or my ass is going to make a phone call to the better business berlu about this unfathomable

Re: Loss of gold

Can see why you aren't getting your way, maybe use a more civil tone? People tend to listen to reasonable people, not people who act like immature children.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Re: Loss of gold

Im ****** tired of going through support i ****** tired of trying to send a message to muldar i have countless time message support about lost of gold from when i bought event chest on aug. 1 2017 and never received my gold one chest had 1 mil another had 50k and another had 20k and im tired of ****** and arruging with support i know what i saw muldar get ahold of me about this problem really ****** fast or my ass is going to make a phone call to the better business berlu about this ****
The Support Team already replied to your tickets: Hello, we cannot find a record of this gold having been awarded on this character. Please make sure you are sending this request in from the right character/account - Support

Above is a screenshot of the gold values awarded to your character from the chests you opened that day, there were no 20k + values awarded.