Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

support and appeals team

Hi guys,

just wondering if the support team and the appeals team also work on weekends since I assume that there are quite a lot of players on.
And also why the support and the appeals team never respond to e-mails and give any details about restarting accounts, for instance.

Answers are appreciated

Re: support and appeals team

I accidentally dropped an item and I sent a support ticket to the support team. Guess what? It's been almost a month now and still haven't gotten a response. How can a support team be called a "support team" when they can't even support and help out the players when needed. It's really ridiculous how it takes them forever just to resolve a issue compared to other mmorpg games which support tickets are replied and resolve in a few days. Horrible Service is all i got to say presented by them

I accidentally dropped an item and I sent a support ticket to the support team. Guess what? It's been almost a month now and still haven't gotten a response. How can a support team be called a "support team" when they can't even support and help out the players when needed. It's really ridiculous how it takes them forever just to resolve a issue compared to other mmorpg games which support tickets are replied and resolve in a few days. Horrible Service is all i got to say presented by them
Lol. Patience

I had to wait like 3 months once just to get a glitched account fixed. If you have patience it isn't all that bad
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Hi guys,

just wondering if the support team and the appeals team also work on weekends since I assume that there are quite a lot of players on.
And also why the support and the appeals team never respond to e-mails and give any details about restarting accounts, for instance.
Answers are appreciated
The team does not work weekends.

Support work through emails in waves ,you will still be in the queue (Typically 7 - 14 days reply time).
Character name and world?