Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Lost Password

Sorry....I blame this all on myself. One of my kids deleted CH from my iPad. I reinstalled game...but problem is I forgot my password. I have have sent in tickets and also emailed support@otm. So far no response using those methods for several days...thought I would try here. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Lost Password

Help would be appreciated from otm soon with this matter...Grumpy is one of our clan leaders and a major tank...He's near and dear to us all, so I hope he can get his account attended to soon. Thanks.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

We've got your email from Wednesday in the inbox, please do not send further emails as this can cause delays.

The team are working through emails at this time, you should have a reply by the end of the week.

Same with me muldar I lost my pass and sent email to reset it , but I don't get the email for it with the password change even after saying it was sent. My toon is "Mean" in crom, id love to have my account back

Same with me muldar I lost my pass and sent email to reset it , but I don't get the email for it with the password change even after saying it was sent. My toon is "Mean" in crom, id love to have my account back
The password reset email service is currently down, we are working to restore it asap.

Please contact support@onethumbmobile.com with the following details and we can manually update your password.

If you can provide them with the answers to these questions it will help speed up the process:

- Username for account -
- Registered email -
- When account created/last played -
- Character(s) name(s) on the account - include deleted ones if you can remember them -
- Character levels on the account -
- Clans that characters are members of -
- Servers the characters are on -
- Premium purchases made -
- Any plat purchases made on the account and amount -
- Some items that characters will have or have equipped -

Thanks