Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Disappearing items

Hello Forum,
this morning i made a post about my braelet disappearing. now i though i might had dropped it. untill this evening a guy came to me and he said he read my forum post.
then he said for some reason a gelebron ring +13 firebolt apeared in his bank and my abbysal bracelet that disappeard in my backpack this morning. he traded the item back to me and is still looking for the owner of the firestorm ring.
on server taranis. anyways he was a level 160 so he didnt join any gelebron kills or mordris kills, and he gaveme my bracelet back for free cuz it appeared in his bank all of a sudden

as you see im not stupid and this is a major bug. might wanna look into it otm.

Re: Disappearing items

Hello Forum,
this morning i made a post about my braelet disappearing. now i though i might had dropped it. untill this evening a guy came to me and he said he read my forum post.
then he said for some reason a gelebron ring +13 firebolt apeared in his bank and my abbysal bracelet that disappeard in my backpack this morning. he traded the item back to me and is still looking for the owner of the firestorm ring.
on server taranis. anyways he was a level 160 so he didnt join any gelebron kills or mordris kills, and he gaveme my bracelet back for free cuz it appeared in his bank all of a sudden

Ha, good luck, I've lost 200items, golden offhand blades, hella fashion, all mailing to my main. Good luck

Re: Disappearing items

Hello Forum,

Ha, good luck, I've lost 200items, golden offhand blades, hella fashion, all mailing to my main. Good luck
If you lost so much, why would you continue using the mailbox feature? Don't trust clannies or can dual?
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama