Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Login Issues

Hi! Several people in my clan including me are having login issues. It shows the "Connecting..." wheel of death and then just goes back to the login screen with the flashing "Touch Screen To Play" method. Just figured I'd report this here in case others are having the same issue.

Re: Login Issues

Sorry about that
220 druid
216 rogue
190 rogue
" Everyone wants the truth but none wants to be honest "

Muldar

Well I messed up. What happens now since I didnt completely fix my account conflicts before today? What do I do? I thought i just had to change my android account password but i guess I was wrong. Both android and iphone accounts had the same login name. I can log into my Balor character but there doesnt seem to be a way to log into my Danu character now. It just says incorrect password every time. I cant find anything in forums about it.
Ascension
DrakeKraken - Level 175 - Warrior

Muldar

Well I messed up. What happens now since I didnt completely fix my account conflicts before today? What do I do? I thought i just had to change my android account password but i guess I was wrong. Both android and iphone accounts had the same login name. I can log into my Balor character but there doesnt seem to be a way to log into my Danu character now. It just says incorrect password every time. I cant find anything in forums about it.

Contact support@onethumbmobile.com.

If you can provide them with the answers to these questions it will help speed up the process:

- Username for account -
- When account created/last played -
- Character(s) name(s) on the account - include deleted ones if you can remember them -
- Character levels on the account -
- Clans that characters are members of -
- Servers the characters are on -
- Premium purchases made -
- Any plat purchases made on the account and amount -
- Some items that characters will have or have equipped -

Muldar

Thanks Im all set now. Enjoying both my Danu and Balor accounts now.
Ascension
DrakeKraken - Level 175 - Warrior